What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
numb.

felt like i was injected with an emotional anesthesia...coz i feel nothing within...

i feel invincible to an extent...

Feel sick. I dont have anything to do and I always end up in places where I dont belong.

Pretty confused and worried now.

The last class of the day was english, and my teacher hadn't turned up by 35 minutes into the class (it was a 45 minute long class), so I decided to just leave and go home, and everyone else in the class was like "omg wtf you can't just leave the class", so now I am pretty worried and am hoping that the teacher didn't turn up to the class after I had left. I always thought I was the quiet, shy, studious person at school, now however, I seem to have become quite a rebel :O

i feel fu**ing amazing, i went to the hospital and now im home. Another 6weeks till my op and i cant wait :)

I'm feeling very tired, and also very worried about my math and german tests tomorrow :O

I am feeling totaly wiped out, worried about a million and one things, dont know if i should be crying or laughing or sleeping or how im ment to be.
*sigh*
Joy of startin new meds.

Hungry and trying to keep myself from spacing out too much.

Unacceptance said:
Antihero said:
Unacceptance said:
Lonely.

C'est la vie...

that too, and hung over.

Alas, if only I drank...

I do not drink often, thus when I do it affects me more quickly and strongly as I do not have a tolerance built up. It's not a good situation to find oneself in.

Darn headache coming on. :(

Latest posts

Back