What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am thinking about and remembering the days I didn't live here in the loneliness of the suburbs. I could walk outside where I lived, and see a lot of people I knew, say HI to them and be greeted back. I could sit on the porch and have people pass and get into conversations with them. I am a people person, and I am hoping that some day--I pray sooner or later--I will live in a place like that again, and not be isolated.

I guess it's that feeling you get, when you wish you just had someone you could hug at the moment. Someone who would understand. It's a common feeling, somewhat classic, yet so alien to us.

I'm feeling ok. It doesnt happen much so I'm really appraciating every second before paranoia comes back lol

Angry that this place is no longer a safe haven for me; that I will come here dreading what I might read.

Today I am thinking about my uncle Mike. He passed away yesterday. I hadn't been close to him since I was a kid but he was such a great guy. I am most sad about the fact he planned to make the trip to visit my dad this summer with both of them knowing it would probably be the last visit. I can't imagine the pain when siblings pass and it has been years since any time was spent.

Campbell said:
Today I am thinking about my uncle Mike. He passed away yesterday. I hadn't been close to him since I was a kid but he was such a great guy. I am most sad about the fact he planned to make the trip to visit my dad this summer with both of them knowing it would probably be the last visit. I can't imagine the pain when siblings pass and it has been years since any time was spent.

Sorry for your loss Campbell.

WishingWell said:
I hope someday I get used to the fact that my Mom is gone and I get used to being alone here.

*hugs*

I feel this way, too, sometimes... I miss her.

Latest posts

Back