What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I remember red hair, and blue eyes. Eyes that held many burdens I could never foresee. A lovely smile, a voice that said my name so softly that it was like a secret that she never wanted to give away. I remember a better life than this, with her at my side, whoever she was then, whoever she is now.

i remember i meant something to someone and that i was loved and loved.
i remember the world tilting on its axis in such a way that it held my balance before i fell off

I am remembering when I was with my Husband and I felt loved and alive. How many more years will it take for me to get used to being alone--or will I never get used to it. I remember when I didn't care about God and tried to take my life so many times. I'm such a horrible person today that I deserve to be alone. I'm glad I have somewhere to let my feelings out. Although, do I have the right to post things like this where other people can read it and think I'm a selfish and terrible "thing" taking up space and possibly even depressing someone else? No, most people won't read this, and if they do, they'll probably laugh at this. It is, of course, just self pity.

WishingWell said:
I am remembering when I was with my Husband and I felt loved and alive. How many more years will it take for me to get used to being alone--or will I never get used to it. I remember when I didn't care about God and tried to take my life so many times. I'm such a horrible person today that I deserve to be alone. I'm glad I have somewhere to let my feelings out. Although, do I have the right to post things like this where other people can read it and think I'm a selfish and terrible "thing" taking up space and possibly even depressing someone else? No, most people won't read this, and if they do, they'll probably laugh at this. It is, of course, just self pity.

Nah, I generally read your posts and don't think you're a waste of space; on the contrary, I think you're a much stronger person than I am, because you have gone through a lot and seem saner than most people, haha! :) I also admire your dedication to your beliefs.

Feeling the burn of banana pepper juice in my left eye.

Yes, I know it was a dumb idea.

OUCH!

Right now, and all of today, I am thinking about and remembering my Mom and all the special times I shared with her. It is the first Anniversary of her New Life in Heaven!

Im remembering how we used to be good friends, how we used to ride horses in the snow, the first time I said I loved you& how you were to afraid to say it back, how embarressed I was and tryed to play it off, I remember when we were best of friends, I miss that connection so much

Why can't people just place the food into their mouths using some sort of food implement (Such as a folk, knife or spoon), then continue on to chew in time, then swallow, enjoy, repeat.

Since when did it change to suck into your mouth (or shovel depending on structural integrity) into your mouth with as much on the food implement as possible, struggle to breath through your nose as your mouth's so bursting full of food, fight to chew on all food since the mouth is at maximum capacity, create immence irritating chewing sounds as the mouth struggles to contain all food being processed, as more space becomes available, suck/shovel MORE food into the already heaving mouth, somehow swallow parts of the previously chewed food but keeping the unprocessed food in your mouth - with occasional choking from some people attempting this.. and repeat process like your in a ******* race.

I thought eating was something you learn to do as a child?

on a more positive note.....
I remember when it was so fun to go to a dance how it was just about soda pop crips and holding hands, breaking it down with your boys, hammer pants were in and flat tops and stepps styled our heads, nike and reebok were the rage, vanilla ice was as gangster as it got, and girls were still spoken of with respect, life was so simple then

9006 said:
Why can't people just place the food into their mouths using some sort of food implement (Such as a folk, knife or spoon), then continue on to chew in time, then swallow, enjoy, repeat.

Since when did it change to suck into your mouth (or shovel depending on structural integrity) into your mouth with as much on the food implement as possible, struggle to breath through your nose as your mouth's so bursting full of food, fight to chew on all food since the mouth is at maximum capacity, create immence irritating chewing sounds as the mouth struggles to contain all food being processed, as more space becomes available, suck/shovel MORE food into the already heaving mouth, somehow swallow parts of the previously chewed food but keeping the unprocessed food in your mouth - with occasional choking from some people attempting this.. and repeat process like your in a ******* race.

I thought eating was something you learn to do as a child?

Then if you're eating with them they have to look awkward and wait around because you didn't eat your food in 5 minutes.

perfanoff said:
Then if you're eating with them they have to look awkward and wait around because you didn't eat your food in 5 minutes.

.. what?

If you go to a restaurant you pay extra for sitting around and talking. What's the rush to stuff your face for?

If you're in a rush, why don't you get a takeout or eat on the street?

Latest posts

Back