What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, body, i also thought that waking up two hours early and not being able to go back to sleep was a wonderful idea. Especially since i'm always exhausted lately and need every minute of sleep i can get.

Why are more and more devices being integrated to the internet? I don't like all this Cloud rubbish, either. Everything just seems to rely on everything else, and if one fails, you're messed. Are we just gonna end up with a USB wire we plug into our heads, connect to a router and that's it??

Dog has to go to the vets tomorrow for another x-ray, without doubt leading to an operation... Just hoping he comes through it alright, as he really is my best friend.

Similiar to the past. Without any guarantee that it'll last. Just like then. A mind absent, a truth unattended. Shades of that which used to be.
Feelings of cold stone, movements like a bunker.
Screaming silence begging for the inhumane humanity.
Shadows of light, kept away by tons of fright, for all that might, but no end in sight.
Considerate. Dismissive. Motivated. Terrified. Depressed. Overjoyed. Left. Right. Up. Down.
Clear goal without attention, sprays of desperation in every direction.
Lost, found, silent, and loud.

Ultimately Alone.

I'm remembering the sound of a familiar voice that disappeared long ago. I'm remembering an event that changed everything. I'm hoping that one day everything will be better.

user 130057 said:
I'm remembering the sound of a familiar voice that disappeared long ago. I'm remembering an event that changed everything. I'm hoping that one day everything will be better.

*hugs* user 130057.

EveWasFramed said:
user 130057 said:

*hugs* user 130057.

Thanks for the hug. I'm over it now. I've moved on to thinking about the future instead. :)

^ Good for you .. and good luck.

I am hoping that tomorrow will be a better day for a few of yous.

I'm feeling pretty rattled and upset. I guess my personality doesn't show through as much as I had hoped.

Trying to shake it off and move on.

ladyforsaken said:
^Good luck and all the best!! Have fun too. :)

Thanks sweets :)

Edward W said:
I'm feeling pretty rattled and upset. I guess my personality doesn't show through as much as I had hoped.

You sound kinda frustrated Eddy. What happened?

Edward W said:

Eddy - what's wrong?

Latest posts

Back