What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you for the concern, all fine now! Probably shouldn't have actually said anything on here, was a bit negative when I did.

I'm hoping I can go have a nap, wake up, and then find something to make me happy... I don't know which one is least likely :D

ladyforsaken said:
user 130057 said:
It's Saturday? What happened to Friday?

I know right. Somebody ate Friday. How dare they.

It's with staying awake all day yesterday. I turned on the TV to find it was Saturday and I never really had a Friday. Ah well, at least Saturday was good.

I'm feeling fine, I'm hoping this tea and this cat on my lap warms me up. I'm cold as ballz! I'm remembering to keep focus on each day at a time.

Okiedokes said:
I'm feeling fine, I'm hoping this tea and this cat on my lap warms me up. I'm cold as ballz! I'm remembering to keep focus on each day at a time.

Good stuff :)

I'm... I don't know. Neutral, I s'pose.

Am thinking that it's good that I have some muscle soreness in my shoulders, lats, & upper arms today. Because it means that sawing that piece of oak yesterday wore me out, which means that if I do it again after I recover, & do plenty more woodworking projects & rig up those elastic bands with the sticks the way I thought of a while ago...I will eventually get stronger. I want my mid-20's muscle back!

I desperately wish I had something to do tonight besides the Internet. Maybe I'll clean the bathroom.

Thinking: why our love has to be so impossible, why can't we be together just like any normal couple, how many years more? are 7 not enough to suffer?... and i can continue but i better stop now before getting worse, i prefer to keep myself "normal".

I feel like things that I want with the that someone special are never going to happen no matter how long I wait. They probably see me as a nuisance and have moved on from me, even though I still can't move on.

Latest posts

Back