What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I reached for my cup o'coffee today and there was a spider crawling right towards it :-O
Spider, meet slipper. That's for scaring me into losing another year of my life-span. Not to mention the audacity of heading for MY coffee :cool:

do you know the glass system? you take a glass and a sheet of paper, you trap the disgusting beast under the glass, you slip the sheet of paper under the glass and carefully wrap the rest of the paper around the glass so that the beast is hermetically blocked inside, bring glass with the disgusting beast outdoors or on the balcony, put the glass on the floor with the hole on the side, remove piece of paper and run away (I run away at least)

Its been almost four years since I have been with someone. Often through time I reassured myself that the way of my life is to be alone, and for the time since the last relationship, I have been strong most of the time, able to cope with the knowledge that this is what my life is going to be like. It was not something I liked, not something I enjoyed. It made me sad actually, the depressive outlook on my future of being all alone. But still, I was strong in my faith that the decision I made to spend the rest of my life alone is the right one. No matter if I felt lonely or anything, I worked on not being seen as a potential partner. When I failed, and someone saw me like a possible one, I was able to solve that, and I made the person look another direction. Overall, I´m successful in what I´m doing, in what I decided to do.
But there are times like this, crushing times, when one can only hug a pillow knowing that what he wants is a human touch, intimacy, being with someone. I have doubts creeping in, if what I decided is a good decision. But I know how selfish that is from me, how the only thing that shakes the basis of the decision is my own happiness, and not the happiness of others. I know, or at least I believe that the decision I made is the right one. But its a tough to bear. Its tough as hell. I want to be with someone, but I know its not the right thing to do. I´m torn between what I want, and what I should as a human being. I´m divided most than ever, and I dont know what to do with it, other than just having my face buried in a pillow and hoping this urge will past.
What made me fell a little more okay before, I´m unable to do (I´m talking about hurting myself), and this feeling keeps eating me from inside.
Maybe I can wake up when only a shell will remain of myself:D Walking automated shell:D Yeah. That would be cool:)

I remember when things were simple between the two of us. There was never a disagreement. There were lots of laughs. Now I can't say anything on my mind that is not wrong. I guess people change. Situations change. Tears flow.

Thank you, Lady and Tulip! I appreciate that :) You actually saw someone's pain. That doesn't come naturally in the world we live in anymore.

I'm doing somewhat better now. It's just that I keep forgetting certain things about my destiny, and then it hits me like a speed train when it happens.
I must do better at remembering! I will write it down.

Thanks again :)

daughter of the moon said:
Thank you, Lady and Tulip! I appreciate that :) You actually saw someone's pain. That doesn't come naturally in the world we live in anymore.

I'm doing somewhat better now. It's just that I keep forgetting certain things about my destiny, and then it hits me like a speed train when it happens.

I think I know what you mean. It sucks though... but it's good that you can pull yourself back together and keep optimistic despite the things that bring you down. Keep hanging in there and keep your chin up. :)

ladyforsaken said:
I think I know what you mean. It sucks though... but it's good that you can pull yourself back together and keep optimistic despite the things that bring you down. Keep hanging in there and keep your chin up. :)

Thank you

Don't worry, I always get back up. It annoys my demons, and I quite enjoy that :D

ladyforsaken said:

Thank you

Don't worry, I always get back up. It annoys my demons, and I quite enjoy that :D

That's the spirit! :)

Thanks..I'm glad you are feeling a bit better now.
I hate to think of anyone dealing with a situation like this and being on their own.
Anytime you need help post on here and hopefully we can offer you help.
Take Care

WishingWell said:
I'm feeling upset and confused about a friendship.

Why what did they do to you ?

Today is one of those weird days that I feel like someone cut the strings, and now I'm just floating helplessly, being pushed back and forth by gusts of wind.
(Fitting. It is actually stormy over here)

I hate explaining things over and over and over, why don't people LISTEN??

Now I miss Shirley Temple after she passed away last night. She was 85. Was also one of the most beautiful child stars way back in the 1930s.

Most people always follow the same pattern: neglect you when they find interest in someone else. Predictable.

Latest posts

Back