What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tumblr_mwe601bGwa1r4gei2o2_250.gif

I seriously hate that Haribo advert of all those adults with kid voices, stupid ads!

Having a brilliant moment - really brilliant. A big thanks to everybody currently in my life, and to the ultimate of inventions: music.

And that was supposed to be funny? I guess treating women with respect is out of the question.

feeling like a loser in love but hey at least I know
hoping for nothing
thinking - nobody understands unless you are in the same situation
remembering when I had some hope

I wonder if I can get someone to travel there with me this year. I must return. My demons cheated the place the last time.

Hoping some action will happen soon, I'm rearing to go. Lazy *******.

daughter of the moon said:
I wonder if I can get someone to travel there with me this year. I must return. My demons cheated the place the last time.

Oooh travel. Where to?

ladyforsaken said:

Oooh travel. Where to?

Take a wild guess, kind lady :)

Oh I didn't see the "I must return" part! Awesome Maldivia?! :O

feeling so sad that even without going out much or doing anything there are so many people who hate my guts, hoping to find somewhere else to live soon

Peaches said:
feeling so sad that even without going out much or doing anything there are so many people who hate my guts, hoping to find somewhere else to live soon

Aww.. I don't hate you though. I know you're probably referring to people physically around you.. I don't get why they would or how they could hate someone like you. It just doesn't make sense.

Are you already looking to move elsewhere?

Like Ladyforsaken,I have no idea why people don't like you.

You seem a great person to me from my short time here.

Do you think if you move it will help your situation ?

Seriously, buddy? Wow! I would SO take your side, even if we weren't friends anymore. That was AWESOME. The truth deserves being pulled out into the open.

I just learned that my ex is still in contact with my sister. I find that strangely unsettling.

Facebook is really turning into my mountain of revelation lately. Who would have ever thought...

Latest posts

Back