What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EveWasFramed said:
WildernessWildChild said:
TheRealCallie said:
WildernessWildChild said:
TheRealCallie said:
I'm remembering when I was still a kid and I would go over to a friends house and her brother would always throw me in the pool...with all my clothes on, even shoes. I miss him....

Come to the lake Callie, I'm sure we can arrange for a recreation of those happy moments :D

And after you throw me in (I'm not even going to try to say you couldn't), I assume you will start running? Very, very fast. Not that it will help you, of course :D

My bolthole is prepared:D

I TOTALLY didn't read that as "bolt" hole.
Must be all that boot action you've been getting.

kuxr.gif

It's Tuesday morning and I'm already tired of human beings.

Thank goodness I get to work with computers this afternoon. At least they're programmed to simply do whatever they're told (most of the time).

I haven't always been like this. I swear I haven't. I'm sorry.... so very sorry :(

I'm so classy, a coffee shop near my home started selling these fancy macarons and all I can think is, "Rainbow Krabby Patties."

20n4.jpg

Wondering why less people make a big deal out of Pancake Day anymore.

pancakes.jpg

Thinking that there's a situation I'm in where I'd very much like to be furious at this person. But the funny thing is, the only possible way that I'll get a successful outcome is if I don't do that at all. Why does it feel so satisfying to explode at someone?

MTrip said:
As if Iran wasn't dangerous enough, now some of their women are learning how to be ninja:

Be careful if you start dating an Iranian woman...If you picked the wrong one & piss her off, you may find yourself on the ground with a throwing star stuck in your head....

MTrip sweetie - that applies to SEVERAL of the women you might meet on here...
:club:

jaguarundi said:
MTrip said:
As if Iran wasn't dangerous enough, now some of their women are learning how to be ninja:

Be careful if you start dating an Iranian woman...If you picked the wrong one & piss her off, you may find yourself on the ground with a throwing star stuck in your head....

:club: Indeed! lol

EveWasFramed said:
jaguarundi said:
MTrip said:

But neither of you are ninja. That's okay....How did either of you know I like it when a woman gets rough with me when in flagrante delicioso?

MTrip said:
EveWasFramed said:
jaguarundi said:
MTrip said:

But neither of you are ninja. That's okay....How did either of you know I like it when a woman gets rough with me when in flagrante delicioso?

All the jaguarundi needs is an orange, a piece of string and jaguarundi teeth. Ninja .. I'd give you feckin ninja alright:club:
And if you want to really spice things up, 2sugar lumps, half a carton of yoghurt and a cat-nip mouse...... Ooo the nip, the nip....😻😻😻

jaguarundi said:
All the jaguarundi needs is an orange, a piece of string and jaguarundi teeth. Ninja .. I'd give you feckin ninja alright:club:
And if you want to really spice things up, 2sugar lumps, half a carton of yoghurt and a cat-nip mouse...... Ooo the nip, the nip....😻😻😻

OMG! :p I laughed and laughed. Hey...share that cat-nip, will you??

I don't fear jaguarundis, certainly not British ones. When I lived in the ghetto I had to deal with untrained pit pulls on an almost regular basis. If I had to do it again, though, I'd pack something in .40 caliber this time.

I really miss all my friends that I grew up with, but I know a lot of them are happy with their lives. Feel like I'm forgotten.... I'm constantly thinking about them and wanting to speak with them but I never send them a message cause I don't think they'll want to hear from me. Things change almost everyday and I'm scared of change but I'm accepting that things won't ever be the same again. I moved to Florida and they all live in Maryland.... sad but true but friends come and go through out you're whole life... *sighs*

tumblr_muz6i16pLB1sk4l2mo1_500.gif

=(

Latest posts

Back