What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL- only in B.C. can you see a guy on a Harley, a raft on a river, and people snowmobiling within miles of each other.

The guy on the Harley looked kinda uncomfortable though....

I want to post here, read replies, and all, but I just cant the last few days. I feel kinda worn down. Its shameful that I´m unable to function properly in here, even though I want to.

I still feel full... I am hoping I don't get hung-over... And I am remembering my lunch ... my GOD it was good... (and better yet my father paid for it)...

Sometimes I wish I didn't have to be this. Sometimes I just want to break into harsh, loud tears.

WildernessWildChild said:
LOL- only in B.C. can you see a guy on a Harley, a raft on a river, and people snowmobiling within miles of each other.

Bet he was a manager in some company who's well paid enough that he can afford an HD, but doesn't log any serious mileage & so isn't too familiar with his ride. American roads are full of people (mostly men) like that...& apparently, Canadian roads have the same drawback.

I just remembered that I have to renew my driver's license this year. UGH, those pics always suck and the last time they made my face look fat. I'm not sure how they managed to do that considering I'm actually underweight, but there you have it.....

MTrip said:

Bet he was a manager in some company who's well paid enough that he can afford an HD, but doesn't log any serious mileage & so isn't too familiar with his ride. American roads are full of people (mostly men) like that...& apparently, Canadian roads have the same drawback.

Nope, he's the real deal and his HD is his preferred choice of transportation. I've seen him riding in December when the roads have been clear. I was on a Fat Boy (test ride) in January for an hour- would have happily kept going. Guys I work with have been riding as much as possible already. Canadians as hard-core when it comes to riding...

MTrip said:

Nope, he's the real deal and his HD is his preferred choice of transportation. I've seen him riding in December when the roads have been clear. I was on a Fat Boy (test ride) in January for an hour- would have happily kept going. Guys I work with have been riding as much as possible already. Canadians as hard-core when it comes to riding...

I stand corrected, then. We have serious riders too, but also the guys who just have motorcycles as expensive toys & nothing more. You see them at the Sturgis rally every year in Florida.

Getting ready to take that flight...should be able to rent a car once I'm there. If not then I go Greyhound--& will immediately disinfect myself upon disembarking from the bus when I arrive in CA! I used to ride it during my college years...you find the desperately poor & hopelessly crazy on Greyhound buses.

They have great vineyards in NorCal & the hills & valleys might be God's country...but the trip will suck nonetheless. Trips of this kind always do.

I could be doing so much and yet I'm lying paralyzed again on the couch, frozen in negative emotion. Maybe it's good that no one's here to give me a hug because I'd probably start to cry right away.

But when's the last time anyone bothered to "really" hug me anyway? I can't remember.

daughter of the moon said:
I could be doing so much and yet I'm lying paralyzed again on the couch, frozen in negative emotion. Maybe it's good that no one's here to give me a hug because I'd probably start to cry right away.

But when's the last time anyone bothered to "really" hug me anyway? I can't remember.

hugs.gif

I know the feels of that emotion.

Hope you're feeling better by now.

I've been inspired by LadyDaria and will begin my quest to find affordable housing closer to where I work. I'm thinking condo or if thats too much of a pipe dream perhaps there is coop housing.
The search to improve my living conditions has begun today !!!

Here is a hug from me to you. Hope you feel better soon
iz6dt5.jpg

Latest posts

Back