What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
health is the only thing i hope for and I think of, these days - feeling kind of depressed…

I don't know how to rebuild my spirits. And the silence has pushed me past the point of giving up. I hope for a change, but I don't see the push that will cause it to happen. :(

Peaches said:
health is the only thing i hope for and I think of, these days - feeling kind of depressed…
JustSomeGal said:
I don't know how to rebuild my spirits. And the silence has pushed me past the point of giving up. I hope for a change, but I don't see the push that will cause it to happen. :(

I kinda feel you both right now.

Hearmenow2012 said:
I should probably see a doctor as I feel like I may be depressed.

I feel like this is where I'm heading to but I don't want to go to that extent..

ladyforsaken said:
Hearmenow2012 said:

I feel like this is where I'm heading to but I don't want to go to that extent..

Well I hope that you're able to resolve your situation so that you can feel better soon. Depression is a horrible mental illness.

JustSomeGal said:

It comes from unexpected places JSG. I just read ladysighs dilemma and it reminded me that just a few years ago I was on that precipice. I think experiencing the sense of loss I had back then profoundly changed me....today I find so much appreciation in the smallest of things, it's enough to keep me going and be ready for more again someday.

In lieu of a push I'll whip a few snowballs in your direction- sometimes a good ol' snowball fight can fire a person up ;)

Hearmenow2012 said:
ladyforsaken said:
Hearmenow2012 said:

Well I hope that you're able to resolve your situation so that you can feel better soon. Depression is a horrible mental illness.

I hope the same for you too, Hear.

Nothing like a ******* blasting old washing machine when you're trying to listen to music.

ladyforsaken said:
Hearmenow2012 said:
ladyforsaken said:
Hearmenow2012 said:

I hope the same for you too, Hear.

Thank you. I went to the doctors yesterday after my interview and I have to have some blood tests done on Monday.

I remember the TAPE this was recorded on - it was black with blue biro saying "Deacon Blue".

I feel really bad this morning because people had the audacity to get in my way when I was waking up on Twitter, a few fights later I had no other choice but to put my twitter account on lockdown. (Tweets Protected is temporary)

Hearmenow2012 said:
I went to the doctors yesterday after my interview and I have to have some blood tests done on Monday.

Are you okay? Not feeling well health-wise? Hope it goes well.

Latest posts

Back