What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The 2nd ladies lunch is tomorrow. God, time flies! Hope some of the same women are there, I liked them and who knows... I need a few more friends especially if K. does decide to move away from here...

I'm wondering why I'm avoiding work when usually I'm very motivated to get on with it. Wondering if it's the usual old "give yourself an excuse to fail then it won't be so bad" thing I pull.

Wish some good news from the job comes soon, never been good at waiting.

Thinking if I can pull this off on Monday, it will be great, it will just finish the day off in such a great way :).

Remembering. It's now been a year since you said I was one of your favorite people. A year since you said you'd never seen a firefly and wanted me to show you them, and hug. A year since you said I was so alive, and made you so happy. Guess that wasn't "cool" enough for you.

I feel like I can't do anything but wait, and I'm not good at that at all.

Thinking about my mom, when she used to beat me, lol, about the unreally delicious fish curry she makes, about my dad, about my siblings, how my bro used to jump on me as a kid when Man utd would score a goal. I hope they are all fine back home.

Also thinking how wonderful it would be if I ever managed to find a girl, I would love her my heart out.

Also thinking about my studies and job, lol. I'm full of thoughts!

TheSkaFish said:
jaguarundi said:
ladyforsaken said:
jaguarundi said:
My mum would have been 87 on Friday.

*hugs*

Thanks.:)

I second that. Another hug, for you.

Thanks skafish. Friday will not be a good day. 11th May will be worse..

Any way today I am off on a shopping trip with a friend. Hoping that I find a pair of summer weight trousers .. Cheaply!😺

Latest posts

Back