What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Feeling annoyed with a friend.
Hoping for a happy outcome for my best friend.
Thinking I am so glad I got my lovely kitties.
Remembering acting as mad as toast and it being so worth it.

^That is a great signature :D

So what you're saying is that you don't look so good Callie???? ;)

I'll save you the effort..........

:club::club::club::club::club:

WildernessWildChild said:
^That is a great signature :D

So what you're saying is that you don't look so good Callie???? ;)

I'll save you the effort..........

:club::club::club::club::club:

I never look good :p

No need to save me the effort, I enjoy a good clubbing

:club: :club:

*chuckle*

I knew you'd take a few swings yourself :p

Texted your signature to a few friends, they loved it.

Hoping I figure it out sooner than later, and start realizing my dreams. I can do a little time in the 9-5 world if I must but it's really got nothing for me, I'd hate to think I'll be doing a life sentence there. I can't be truly realized until I break away.

I'm feeling rather meh that it's back to work tomorrow.
I'm hoping that I won't have much to do with the difficult colleague at work this week.
I'm thinking that I should just sleep so I would stop thinking so much and stop this anxiety.
I remember the things some of my friends have told me to help me get through these days.

ladyforsaken said:
I'm hoping that I won't have much to do with the difficult colleague at work this week.
I'm thinking that I should just sleep so I would stop thinking so much and stop this anxiety.
I remember the things some of my friends have told me to help me get through these days.

And you will get through them. You know who is there for you. You know we have Faith .. In you!🎍

jaguarundi said:
ladyforsaken said:

And you will get through them. You know who is there for you. You know we have Faith .. In you!🎍

*hugs* you're one of those friends I mentioned :) thank you.

I will definitely go to the gym tomorrow because I've got other things to do anyway and I hope that they'll let me start right away.

ladyforsaken said:

I hope that your day/week goes well. It's one of the worst feelings to remain fixated on something that it brings your mood down because you know what could be coming. Remain strong on take care of yourself.

Hearmenow2012 said:
ladyforsaken said:

I hope that your day/week goes well. It's one of the worst feelings to remain fixated on something that it brings your mood down because you know what could be coming. Remain strong on take care of yourself.

Thank you, Hear. Hope your day goes well too. :)

I really hate that my kids can't be regular kids and go out and play whenever they want without consequences. I wish they could play sports like everyone else, I guess I'll have to look for indoor activities again. One of them did mention tennis, I'm sure I could find an indoor court where he could learn. Then there's also karate, they'd both like that. Could get them into dancing too, I suppose.

Latest posts

Back