What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really like her, and tonight I think I realized again just how much. It's amazing how much you can tell about your feelings when something bad happens.

I'm remembering a bounch of stupid honeysuckle again.
It gets re-trigger sometimes when certain issues are brought up.
It's a bit retarded. I know she's never going make things right or even say a word to me.
I pretty much accepted that..It's just when you heard people say onething and doing the
opposite that fustrated the honeysuckle out me.

I can accept if she just comes right out and say.
Yes..I fucken used you dude and i don't give a fresia.
It might hurt to hear that..but the fucken lies would at least fucken stop.
Instead all i hear is she just so fucken holy, did no wrongs, saw no wrongs and thought no fucken wrong.

At the end its still fucken retarded to me.
Stupid ass thoughts of her in my mind and me calling her a *****...***** ***** is so fucken piontless
and a wasted of my fucken life....

I need a fresia it all pill so I can get some shut eyes or go to sleep.
Err...but no, I can't do that either...Otherwise I'll trun into a fucken angel too :p

I'm feeling terrible right now.

I feel that I've lost all hope and the will to be strong and to keep hoping that all will turn out alright in the end.
I spent most of my evening being confronted with past mistakes, things I considered to be over and to be left in the past. It has made me feel depressed and as a result all the lonliness and emptyness has came with it.
All those typical thoughts and feelings that make me feel so hollow and empty, that just makes me want to cry myslef to sleep but instead I am trying to hold back the tears and came on here instead to try and get how I feel off my chest in the hope that it will ease my mind, at least a bit to allow me to get to sleep.

I've even lost faith in myslef and my work. I am self employed since I got laid of work and am trying to make it work out but it has been one of those days where nothing has went right and it has got to me more than it should do.

I hate these nights. To have someone understanding with me and a few hugs would go light years to making me feel better. It's so difficult to positive when you are all alone and feeling weak... :(

Tomorrow is another day they say. I fear it will be another day of just the same but I must try not to think thoughts like that.

Sakura said:
I hate to say myself that I'm really useless. Really really useless! :(

Even though I don't know you I find that hard to believe. I am sure that if I did know you I could point out some things that you are good at.

I know how it feels though becasue sometimes I even feel that the things I am good with I am useless at, when it's not true.

I get the impression that you've only ever been told or pointed out the things you haven't been good at and never heard about the things you are good at and as a result you don't have any confidence in your own abilites.

I've been there in the past so I can understand how you feel.

sad

just finished watching1/2blood prince

and i'm remembering reading the book and crying

just like i have been

harry potter has become a part of my heart

T_T

nomisfive said:
Sakura said:
I hate to say myself that I'm really useless. Really really useless! :(

Even though I don't know you I find that hard to believe. I am sure that if I did know you I could point out some things that you are good at.

I know how it feels though becasue sometimes I even feel that the things I am good with I am useless at, when it's not true.

I get the impression that you've only ever been told or pointed out the things you haven't been good at and never heard about the things you are good at and as a result you don't have any confidence in your own abilites.

I've been there in the past so I can understand how you feel.

Thank you for your kind words. Yes, you're right - there are a lot of things I think I'm good at them - even though nobody has noticed them. But if I'm in a depressed mood I use to say things like this and that's why I hate it. *sigh*
Anyways... thanks again. :)

Sakura said:
Thank you for your kind words. Yes, you're right - there are a lot of things I think I'm good at them - even though nobody has noticed them. But if I'm in a depressed mood I use to say things like this and that's why I hate it. *sigh*
Anyways... thanks again. :)

I do the same when I get depressed. Always running myself down for no reason and criticising myself on everything I do. I suppose it is the loss of self esteam that comes with depression, and that doesn't help the mind at all but that's the curse people like you and me have to suffer, no matter how much we try to fight it.

I just wanted you to know that someone read your post and understood how you feel.

Trapped in a life I find Destructive and Lonely. Like I will never be able to escape my current fate. How do you tell someone, whom you have told (and shown) in every possible way, I don't love you anymore? How do you get them to leave you alone? They know they have you trapped, because you have no friends or family to call on and if you leave, you'll be on the streets. Isn't it just as cruel forcing someone to be with you, even tho they don't want to? I have moments of happy, but most of the time, I'm losing myself so deeply in the sadness and lonliness that I don't think I'll ever recover. I will never be trusting of other people anymore and I'm starting to withdraw from anyone who tries to be friendly. I mess up the conversation with my problems and my wish to feel like I belong somewhere. I feel useless. I feel useless, because I can't even help myself.

Hey... That's horrible to hear. There's nothing worse than being trapped in a suituation that feels/is forced and not being able to go anywhere or really do anything about it. I wish I could help you because it's not a place in life a person should be.
You are not useless. You feel isolated and your situation is bringing you down with the constant burden of emotions it is bringing. I wish I could say you'll be alright and things will work out in time but I know those would seem like hollow words to you anyway.

I thought for a moment by your name that you were from Ireland but I see you are not. I love in Ireland you see so that's why I was going to aske where in Ireland you lived. Silly me ;)

I'm remembering my childhood. The other day I found some of my old computer games stowed away in the basement, whice I hadn't seen for a good 10 years. It brought back memories, mostly good ones, but it's kinda bittersweet. Even if things were never easy, even back then, they were a hell of a lot easier than they are now. I weren't as corrupted, broken and lost back then. Ahh, I guess memories like these are good in the end, to remind you that things weren't always hopeless.

I'm also hoping that these dark days won't last until the day I die. But I'll be damned if I won't keep on fighting until the very end. The struggles of life may break me, but I will die with a smile on my face, becouse I knew that I had alot to carry and I tried my best to stand upright.

wow
those are some amazing words exiledways

you've got a lot of heart i hope you can end up being happy

:)

Latest posts

Back