What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel hopeful that things are going to change that I'll meet someone who likes me for me, that I'll do better at things I care about, that someday I won't have this pain anymore. I am hopeful today.
Today is peace
Tomorrow pain
Love is timeless
And breaks through rain

I'm thinking I need to un-fresia my sleep pattern because it's been causing me havok lately! I woke at 3pm yesterday, then slept for 2.5 hours at 12, now I'm awake again but sleep is the last thing I want at the moment and its 2.29am! Anyways I have a busy day today, errands plus I start my new exercise regime which consists of powerlifting and core training!!

How could she forget to tell me - she went to her parents house for the week - and they have no computer :p

I'm feeling hypo-manic and fidgety. Restless. Now, if I could channel it toward something productive, like writing, painting or, God forbid, even cleaning, it'd be a good thing. Chances are, I'll just screw around online until I finally get sleepy.

I'm hoping the rain stops, because i have to go out soon, but the thought of buying pizza makes it all ok :D

Looking at old art from last year and cringing. It's kind of comforting to know that I've improved, but now I'm worried about what kind of glaring flaws I'm not noticing in my current work.

Latest posts

Back