What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i am MAD MAD MAD MAD MAD MAD! ggrrrrrr.... my staff at work just do not respect me as their supervisor... they NEVER do things i ask without compliant, the completly ignore tasks I ask of them, and then when i speak to them about it.. they then complain about that.

I thought it was bad enough to have clients running naked through the streets, swallowing zippers, eating wood, spraying air freshener in their mouths, and smearing poop all around... but to also have the staff un-willing to help me take care of any of this...not to mention all the paperwork, deadlines and meetings i have.... I really can't take it anymore.

I have already begun drinking my first bottle of wine...when i am comfortably numb, I will go to bed... only to have to go back there again tomorrow...

sorry.... just feeling bitchy..........

ah thanks punisher *hugs back*

:)

I went to my psychaitrist yesterday and i got some allergy medicine that should help with the lethargy, now if only they had a pill to mkae my homework go away :(

oh I'm sorry about all thaat crap you have to deal with Daniel *hugs*

....... are you speaking metaphorically about your stupid clients? or do you work with the mentally hanicaped?

im just feeling lost and alone right now. i need something good to happen to me. not like some random little thing to make me momentarily happy. i need something to change job wise and/or i need to meet someone that i can try dating. i just am starting to not care about anything more and more.

wow I actually feel pretty good, despite that I'm going to be messed over again and again acemdically the next few weeks

it's one week away from my blogs 5th anniversary

wow that's a pretty important milestone in one's life huh don't you think

i've been re reading it, and all i can say is

1, okay maybe i did need a litttle psycho therapy,

but just a little

and 2 wow i can't believe how much reading my old posts brought me back to the past the memories and feelings it was like being right back there again at the old dell pc in middle school and highschool again

though working on my rehtoric speech i think i'm getting somewhere with it

by the way agnsty adolesncet ramblings

http://keyoblivion.xanga.com/
:D

I've got this silly little dream that I'm holding onto, and I'm hoping it'll come true...
I keep thinking that maybe I should just forget this dream and get on with my life, but it's far too important to me to just let go of after all of the time and energy I have invested in it, if I just gave up now everything would be in vain and I would only regret it and keep thinking about it...

I just read evanescencefan91's post on her blog's 5th Anniversary, and her conclusions as well... Well, my blog celebrated it's 4th birthday in March... Gee, was I a God damned fool back then or what? I'll spare you the answering, although it's a rhetorical question: yes, I was! Did I improve over the years? NO! :D It's great having those memories stored on a server God knows where... Especially because it covers graduation from high school and going to college... :)

But right at this moment I'm thinking of BED! I'm exhausted...

Ribozyme said:
I just read evanescencefan91's post on her blog's 5th Anniversary, and her conclusions as well... Well, my blog celebrated it's 4th birthday in March... Gee, was I a God damned fool back then or what? I'll spare you the answering, although it's a rhetorical question: yes, I was! Did I improve over the years? NO! :D It's great having those memories stored on a server God knows where... Especially because it covers graduation from high school and going to college... :)

But right at this moment I'm thinking of BED! I'm exhausted...

make sure you print them out or you may lose those memories...

I feel crushed... I am watching helplessly as my carefully built up little world crumbles around me and things go wrong... There seems to be nothing that I can do, I feel like I am clutching desperately at the things that are good in my life, but everything I touch seems to fall to pieces. I am making one last final attempt to make things right again, if this doesn't work I don't know what I'll do but I will do something about it, I won't just sit back and let it happen, I can't do nothing.

I am feeling content with the pace of my life at the moment, although i do feel some things need to stop and others need to change....

feel very sad and tired, hope to hope again, think I didn`t deserve this, remember my happy me.

a good man died of a drug overdose 3 days ago.

i do not have the energy right now to re-assure everyone right now.

but i swear, that EVERY SINGLE person on this forum is a **** sight luciker then over half the worlds population.

zero, PM me, what happened?

*hugs everyone*

hey thanks ribozyme
...............................that's totally a biology term

ahh yesh i knew it was one of those cellular things in a nucleus

"An RNA segment that has the ability to catalyze the cleavage and formation of covalent bonds in RNA strands at specific sites."

and is apparently also a Norwegian rock band according to google

very cool name
:D

right now i feel like not studying

Latest posts

Back