What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
feeling- a little hungry because i skipped breakfast.
hoping- she'll answer my letter.
thinking- what work i have to do today.
remembering- my last day in florida before moving to texas.

i dont know why im listening to this song, it will just make me sad and maybe even make me cry and i have to leave for work in like 10 minutes.

i'm thinking whether i should stay home alone tonight or go to a movie alone tonight.

edgecrusher said:
i dont know why im listening to this song, it will just make me sad and maybe even make me cry and i have to leave for work in like 10 minutes.

What song is it?

edgecrusher said:

Why are you listening to something that'll enhance your sad mood? Listen to something that'll brighten it! :)

TheWickedOne said:
I'm hoping that eventually, i will find the right shade of red lipstick.

Me too. Seriously it's hard to find a shade of red on me that doesn't scream "HARLOT!"

blueindia2681 said:
i'm thinking whether i should stay home alone tonight or go to a movie alone tonight.

edgecrusher said:

What song is it?

bring me to life by evanescence

Mom, I don't care what they say - you were the best. Better than I or anyone else could have ever asked for. I love and miss you everyday.

FEELING- really lonely
HOPING- she will be with me someday
THINKING- what i should do next
REMEMBERING- her face on the night i last saw her

(07-09-2010 04:58 AM)edgecrusher Wrote:

What song is it?

bring me to life by evanescence

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

EVANESCENCE BABY!
WOOT

XD

7 years later and that song is still ******* awesome
wot

thankyou edge crusher you just made my day
yay
:D

Hoping that my MB and USB port that I ordered will arrive safe so I can install it. I paid $388 for the MB, should've gotten an upgrade for that price, lol.

Latest posts

Back