What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
evanescencefan91 said:
and there is a solid 50 mile radios surrounding IC which is completely devoid of hot of gay chicks, I am ******* serious

I'm a geography major and i have mapped the coordinates the closest one is 51 miles away

ROFL!!

I"m sorry, I don't mean to laugh at your angst, it's just funny that you're a geography major and you mapped out the coordinates on this issue. :p

I am feeling that it is hopeless that I will ever get into a realtionship again--that the one true love I had is now dead, and the only person I have any interest in is totally unavailable.

Eeeerrrrr..my step duaghter is toitally out of controll and retarded.
My finacee went with her to go visit the grandchildren for Easter.
My finacee got woken up this morning and was only given 5 mins to get ready.
Like most people she's half awaken and not moving so fast...(It wasn't even 6 30 am when she called me.)
So my step duaghter just took off without her..leaving her stranded at the hotel...300 miles away.
Like WTF???...leave your own mother for some stupid un call for bullshit. totally insane.
None of it makes sense other then our duaghter is totally messed up out of her fucfken mind.

My finacee has a car but she went with her daughter. Which she been letting her daughter drive.
And we both been helping her..giving her money and trying to be supportive as much as we can.
Hell I got awoken 3;30 the other night cuz the cops called us. I had to go retrived her ass so she wouldnt go to jail.

Now my fi isnace straned and very very up set and get even to begin to wrap her head around this bullshit.
She's broke and dosnt have money to get home becuase it was just suppost to be a nice Easter visit with the grand kids.

I'm on the road to get my sweetheart. Have a nice easter everyone.

I just feel like that I been let down (again). My so called friend obviously don't want to go on holiday with me or want to do anything with me anymore. I was really looking forward to go on holiday with him. He doesn't want to talk to me anymore either, its like he want cut me off in his life.

It feels like I have no friends at all at the moment. Half year ago, when I was 6th former, I had no friends so I ended up having breakdown in school. I can't cope if it happened again.

Very depressed, lonely, feeling like everything and everyday/week/month is de ja vu and will never, ever get any better.

Feeling betrayed by a friend that I've known for years and remembering all the good times we had together.

Wishing that I had more than £3 in my purse to last us until Friday, and that when my partner and I get paid this weekend, we would have more than about £60 left (after paying all the bills), to last us a full two weeks, to buy food, electric, dog food etc., etc with.

Hoping that things will get better one day, but I don't think so. :(

*hugs mooky2009*

that's a very cute name btw :)
what happened with your best friend

I totally got deserted and betrayed by my best friend of several years a few years ago,

I'm still kinda pissed about it, but you'll get through it

:)

evanescencefan91 Wrote:
and there is a solid 50 mile radios surrounding IC which is completely devoid of hot of gay chicks, I am ******* serious

I'm a geography major and i have mapped the coordinates the closest one is 51 miles away

ROFL!!

I"m sorry, I don't mean to laugh at your angst, it's just funny that you're a geography major and you mapped out the coordinates on this issue.

no problem I've accepted it, and I'm glad you got a kick out of it :)

and man I'm sooo hungry

I don't have the time or money to eat anymore D;

*hugs mooky2009*

that's a very cute name btw :)
what happened with your best friend

I totally got deserted and betrayed by my best friend of several years a few years ago,

I'm still kinda pissed about it, but you'll get through it

:)
Thanks evanescencefan91 :) My username came from my darling angel rattie, who died last year. :(

It's ok about my friend. I just did my usual paranoid, neurotic, thinking negatively thing and got it all wrong. :rolleyes2: He phoned last night and everything's fine now. :D

Sorry to hear about your friend though, they are so hard to come about and we certainly don't need to lose the good ones that we do have. I do know how you feel, having actually really lost another good friend a couple of years back as she just moved on, and well, you know how it is.

Anyway, it is your ex friends' loss, not yours.

Remembering: Where I was last year, and how hopeful I was

Thinking: That I wasted over a year of my life

Feeling: Like a naive fool

Hoping: I never let that honeysuckle happen again

*hugs tangerine dream*
I am actually feeling really good right now I hope it lasts. :)

I'm hoping my life will finally start to move upwards and onwards this year. Finally got a break, so I'm seriously hoping that if this plays out well, other parts of the big puzzle o' life start coming together, without the need of scissors, some glue, and a lot of thinking outside the box, which features a picture of the puzzle as it should be in it's final form. Yeah, I suck at metaphors. At any rate, cautious optimism is what I'm feeling.

I am feeling a strong depression now that I have watched all of the episodes of buffy and the angel cross overs

my life has no meaning now

*sobs*

D;

how do i move on without something new

Feeling: Tired physically, mentally, and emotionally.
Hoping: I don't cry again tonight.
Thinking: There's something wrong with me.
Remembering: Better times.

I'm feeling trapped right now. Trapped physically by my environment, which is caused by me being trapped financially because of debt. Trapped emotionally and mentally by my own mind. Trapped socially by not having friends which all relates back to the depression, avoidance and anxiety.

I'm watching this girl on YouTube repeatedly and it occurs to me that no matter how stupid it is, I still find some things cute. Its silly, really, but the little message exchanges with her make me happy.

I guess I am simple!

Latest posts

Back