What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sad. starting seeing a guy a little over a month ago. spent a few nights out together, then suddenly he stopped calling.
no reason why, no responses to the few messages I've left him, so trying hard to move on.

Head still hurts, nap was unsuccessful, my throat started hurting an hour ago, and now my neck hurts ! /cheers

ucxb said:
Head still hurts, nap was unsuccessful, my throat started hurting an hour ago, and now my neck hurts ! /cheers

I hope you're okay, ucxb

I'm hoping that my bad luck will turn around soon, and things will start getting better, faster.

disgusted​

(TMI Alert: Because, due perhaps to the antibiotic, I've had the runs for more than 24 hrs now)

msbootsie said:
sad. starting seeing a guy a little over a month ago. spent a few nights out together, then suddenly he stopped calling.
no reason why, no responses to the few messages I've left him, so trying hard to move on.

He wasn't worth your time & he's not worth your emotional reaction. Write him off as worthless, & look for a good man who merits your efforts.

Get well soon, MTrip and ucxb.

Locke, I really hope so too.

Good luck, msbootsie, moving on is not easy, but it will be worth it.

That big eared kid that lived a few houses before mine years ago. He was so sweet to me. I remember him from time to time, and wonder what he's doing.

Feeling:

grimly determined

that I will find ways to fix my physical conditions even if I have to leave the country to do it, &...

...stupid

...that I gave that ******* $20 a few weeks ago.

MTrip said:
Feeling:

grimly determined

that I will find ways to fix my physical conditions even if I have to leave the country to do it, &...

...stupid

I am feeling and thinking the same for that last point of yours except that it was more. Stupid of me, really.

feeling fat

MTrip said:
Feeling:

grimly determined

...stupid

thumbs up, except for the lost $20

feeling - what might have been
hoping - to be back to my normal self next week
thinking - I need sleep
remembering - some lovely days last week !

hmm, wondering if my dance moves is an effect from watching too much soul train as a child, hmm

ucxb said:
hmm, wondering if my dance moves is an effect from watching too much soul train as a child, hmm

Ucx, how old are you if you don't mind my asking? Soul Train...that's classic! My mother once was in the audience that danced on American Bandstand or so she claimed. :D

ladyforsaken said:
MTrip said:
Feeling:

grimly determined

...stupid

I am feeling and thinking the same for that last point of yours except that it was more. Stupid of me, really.

You gave someone 20 bucks for something you never got, too? Odin's codpiece, it's going around...

MTrip said:
You gave someone 20 bucks for something you never got, too? Odin's codpiece, it's going around...

... well "except that it was more" lol. I gave more. That sucked. :\

ladyforsaken said:
MTrip said:

Aww, I'm sorry LadyF. It always feels foolish to lose money for no purpose. Money is just a way of keeping score, though. You'll earn it all back. :*

Hoping that I manage to get away from the dark cloud that seems to have found me of late, and start being happy, enjoying life and maybe enjoy being me again.

MTrip said:
ladyforsaken said:
MTrip said:

Aww, I'm sorry LadyF. It always feels foolish to lose money for no purpose. Money is just a way of keeping score, though. You'll earn it all back. :*

Aww thanks, MTrip. :)
It was worth it though.. that incident made me realise I really needed to cut that person out of my life. I just hope someday he realises what he's done.. apparently he doesn't yet with the way he's behaving still. Oh well.

argosgold said:
Hoping that I manage to get away from the dark cloud that seems to have found me of late, and start being happy, enjoying life and maybe enjoy being me again.

I hope the same for you too, argosgold. Good luck.

Latest posts

Back