What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Feeling restless and a little lonely.

Hoping that the first day at my new job goes well tomorrow.

Thinking that if I don't like the new job, I'll find something else. Life is too short to waste so much time on something that I don't enjoy.

Locke said:
Feeling restless and a little lonely.

Hoping that the first day at my new job goes well tomorrow.

Thinking that if I don't like the new job, I'll find something else. Life is too short to waste so much time on something that I don't enjoy.

Good luck on your new job, Locke. :)

Sometimes I'd love to have my own dimension where nobody could find me.

I´m a bit sad that there is no one who can I listen to, and talk with, when I´m alone in my room. **** me

hoping i just spontanously explode, resounding through the village and it covers all 4 walls of my flat and a me shaped hole where i sat, no explosives just a bizarre occurance, i want everyone in somersham to think 'what the fresia?'

What I'm hoping right now is that my 89 yr. old mother's cataract surgery is successful. It was done day before yesterday, and that eye is still unfocused and functionally not functioning. Doctor says that's normal.
If it doesn't improve, what then? Jeez! I'm her only caregiver and she's a burden now......she goes functionally blind and both our lives are fitznucked.

Remembering it was like to be home on a Friday night, but get emailed to come chat and hangout all night. I'm also remembering how more than 2 years ago I'd stay home alone, but not feel lonely.

I am feeling sad at the thought of what is to come soon.
I am hoping she will wake up one last time.
I am thinking of how grateful I am for my special friends, my friends here too, and my family :).
I am remembering a lot of my childhood memories right now, mingled with new ones.

constant stranger said:
What I'm hoping right now is that my 89 yr. old mother's cataract surgery is successful. It was done day before yesterday, and that eye is still unfocused and functionally not functioning. Doctor says that's normal.
If it doesn't improve, what then? Jeez! I'm her only caregiver and she's a burden now......she goes functionally blind and both our lives are fitznucked.

I hope that her surgery goes well too and that her eyesight gets better. Good luck.

GraceBlossom said:
I am thinking of how grateful I am for my special friends, my friends here too, and my family :).
I am remembering a lot of my childhood memories right now, mingled with new ones.

*hugs* I'm here for you too.

ladyforsaken said:
constant stranger said:

I hope that her surgery goes well too and that her eyesight gets better. Good luck.

GraceBlossom said:

*hugs* I'm here for you too.

Thanks *hugs* I know you are, you are so in my list of friends :).

I feel like writing a poem.
Hoping the next few days will be sunny.
Thinking about what kind of a joker is messing with my life.
Remembering... my childhood days.

I also feel like ripping my head off. Goodnight.

feeling ill, hoping to get better, thinking that I MUST do today all the work that I didn't do in the last three days, my memory is getting really bad, how is that?

Peaches said:
feeling ill, hoping to get better, thinking that I MUST do today all the work that I didn't do in the last three days, my memory is getting really bad, how is that?

Oh no.. get well soon, Peaches. :\

Latest posts

Back