What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Time to work on this art, enjoy a nice (soft) drink and watch Game of Thrones! :D

Hope I can get my sleeping pattern back to normal soon, some work will fix this.

I hope I'm not tired at work tomorrow. I wasn't on Monday, after being up until past 1am.

I feel I will end up like Sandra Bullock in While you were sleeping, completely alone with a cat and working at the train station (she, not the cat), except for all the guys and the fact that she is super pretty and I am super… the opposite, and I sincerely hope that this scenario won't come true

Peaches said:
I feel I will end up like Sandra Bullock in While you were sleeping, completely alone with a cat and working at the train station (she, not the cat), except for all the guys and the fact that she is super pretty and I am super… the opposite, and I sincerely hope that this scenario won't come true

But I think you're really pretty, Peaches.

God, I can't believe I did that. I want to puke in my own face for being such an idiot. lol

My belly feels rough, an I've only just woke. Hope it gets better soon.

Feeling so mentally tired right now. I realised today just how bad my 5 year old sons hearing has become. I hope I can get his Consultants appointment brought forward. Remembering when he had to go under general anethestic last time, broke my heart. Thinking being a single parent is hard at times, to ******* hard. Oh well.

GraceBlossom said:
Feeling so mentally tired right now. I realised today just how bad my 5 year old sons hearing has become. I hope I can get his Consultants appointment brought forward. Remembering when he had to go under general anethestic last time, broke my heart. Thinking being a single parent is hard at times, to ******* hard. Oh well.

I may not know what it's like to be a mother but that must be heart-wrenching seeing your own child go through all that. Breathe in and breathe out, hopefully it will be all right for your son. Take care, Gracie. *hugs*

Remember the time I spent with someone very special to me over a year ago. I wish I could spend time with them again. We haven't talked in a long time, but I still care about them, even after all this time apart.

Latest posts

Back