What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I see the word Brangelina one more time I am throwing my Legends of the Fall in the trash.

I am feeling nervous I have to go play d&d in a couple hours, i made it through the first time not embarrassing myself too much but i hope they realize that i forgot practically everything since last week..

I don't want to go to work tomorrow. I need a new hustle because this 9-5 life isn't working for me.

Feeling pretty worthless right now...

steak?
10.gif

I feel lonely :( ... i was reminded of someone that doesn't want to talk to me anymore :(

sorry your down Akira, but brush um off your shoulder! lifes to short to wait for someone who wont want you!

and me? im boooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedddddddddddddddddddd
god im bored!!!!

loketron said:
sorry your down Akira, but brush um off your shoulder! lifes to short to wait for someone who wont want you!

god im bored!!!!

Thanks,
I try not to focus on it too much :)

I just watched house, I really like this TV series. The new character seems fun... guys like that are interesting :D even though they might be a little creepy... still interesting :)

Akira said:
loketron said:

god im bored!!!!

Thanks,
I try not to focus on it too much :)

I just watched house, I really like this TV series. The new character seems fun... guys like that are interesting :D even though they might be a little creepy... still interesting :)

House is probably the best television character to exist in the past 5 years. Enjoy.

I am feeling lonely and depressed...ah well.... It is common anywayz... cheers to my loser life *raise up wine glass*

Latest posts

Back