What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
large.jpg

Feeling cursed with PTSD "flashbacks" yet blessed because of the genuine support I have

hoping my little project will see the light, remembering the many many times I failed before, hoping not to repeat the same mistakes this time - lots of hope, really --- thinking that I AM making the same mistakes again, oh no, please stop

I really wish I could find something to get into right now to occupy my mind. I'm sort of back to my thing of just wasting time on the net like I did back when I was pretty depressed. I have that lost feeling again. Blah...

Wondering how some people feel insulting someone is a good form of motivation.

All I said was I have been applying at jobs but no one has called back.

The person says you just aren't trying hard enough. If you really wanted to work you would be working. You can find a job your just not putting in effort and I am supposed to feel bad for you, you deserve to feel miserable because you are lazy, you could work at McDonalds if you have no other choice.

McDonalds isn't just handing out jobs to every person that works in, they have a set number of employees and won't just fire someone to make room for me. A place is either hiring or they are not and to try and insult me for not finding a job really gets to me.

Mike510 said:

McDonalds isn't just handing out jobs to every person that works in, they have a set number of employees and won't just fire someone to make room for me. A place is either hiring or they are not and to try and insult me for not finding a job really gets to me.

Sorry to hear Mike, please don't go to McDonalds if you can avoid it, you will find a job

Peaches said:
Mike510 said:

Sorry to hear Mike, please don't go to McDonalds if you can avoid it, you will find a job

I haven't really applied at fast food yet, but that seems to be what everyone says that McDonalds will hire you no matter what. I feel like my college education has gone to a waste though because I can't get a job.

Mike510 said:
Peaches said:
Mike510 said:

I haven't really applied at fast food yet, but that seems to be what everyone says that McDonalds will hire you no matter what. I feel like my college education has gone to a waste though because I can't get a job.
exactly, don't pay attention to those people, if you were starving and in danger of dying then McDonalds would be an option, but if you can avoid it don't even think about it and try to put your college education to use.

I still remember how my cheeks turned red from humiliation when the "job advisor" suggested me after 10 years of higher education to go work in a call center, or as a taxi driver (I would have enjoyed the taxi driving though), she mentioned McDonalds too.
It's not a matter of being snobby or spiteful, it's a matter of being able to give what one has to give, if one can. I can imagine how they'd kick me out of McDonalds in one day, I would feel the need to optimize the whole chain system and improve coworkers' relationships, lol not to talk about activism against animal abuse.

Anyway, honestly, no one should ever work at McDonalds, ever

I'm remembering a time when I was genuinely happy... when I was dating my wife and the first few years of our marriage.

I'm thinking that I should have treated her far better than I did and that I should have asked for help with my depression and anxiety before it destroyed everything I cared about.

I'm feeling pretty empty. I was going to say that I am feeling down, but I feel something far worse than that - I feel nothing at all.

I'm hoping that my ex-wife now has everything she ever dreamed of and that all her dreams came true.

I suppose that I'm also hoping to feel the same happiness again in the future, but I somehow cannot see that ever happening. I'm way too used to my own company these days. How am I supposed to meet someone when I cannot even speak to faceless strangers on the Internet any more?

I'm hoping I'll get some work this week, but it's not looking good.

Wondering, how many people in your face-to-dace life know you are a member of a forum like this?

Mr.YellowCat said:
Wondering, how many people in your face-to-dace life know you are a member of a forum like this?

None. I wouldn't lie about it if it came up in conversation. I see no reason to be ashamed of being a member of a forum where most people are friendly and accepting of others.

I would never tell anyone that I once posted on Yahoo! Answers though. That site is a pit, especially the politics and religion sections. I try to stay away from all Yahoo sites.

Sitting here in the hospital watching my Mother die. I guess you could say I'm depressed, angry, sad, & scared. What I'm really wishing for tonight (aside from her not to die and not to be in pain any longer) would be the power to somehow 'manifest' cancer into a human-like form so I could torture and beat it to death, so it can taste the pain it has caused her, my family and the millions of other innocent people that are and have been kidnapped by this evil f***ing disease.
Done.

Daniel88 said:
Sitting here in the hospital watching my Mother die. I guess you could say I'm depressed, angry, sad, & scared. What I'm really wishing for tonight (aside from her not to die and not to be in pain any longer) would be the power to somehow 'manifest' cancer into a human-like form so I could torture and beat it to death, so it can taste the pain it has caused her, my family and the millions of other innocent people that are and have been kidnapped by this evil f***ing disease.
Done.

:(
*hugs*
This made me tear up. I am so sorry about your mother.. I hope you remain strong and patient going through this.

Daniel88 said:
Done.

My heart goes out to you... I've been through that also. I know the feelings.

Latest posts

Back