What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Triple Bogey said:
I think it's a miracle I am here. After listening my dad all these years, I really should have just gone and jumped off the nearest bridge.
It's uber pessimism, ultra miserablism, every time I say or do something good - he will come out with a negative reply,
I want to win millions on the lottery and go up to him and say 'be miserable now, go on, say something to spoil my mood, go on'
I am mad, it's annoying and ******* boring. Every 5 years or so I blow up, I snap and explode. God knows what I will do next time it happens ?

I hear ya. I'd just tune it out. There are some arguments and stuff like that at home sometimes, but I just think of the good times when we make each other laugh, and how I love everyone in my family in their own way. Don't explode. Just go to another room and think of the good times.

Few good with a few bad... doesn't that cancel each other out??

GraceBlossom said:
Hoping my sons operation goes well tomorrow.
Remembering this weekend.

Hope things will go smoothly for your lovely son. Speedy recovery for him after it too.

Feeling foolish for missing her, even though she is probably not good for me.
Hoping she will come back to me, though I know it is probably a bad idea.
Thinking I am stupid for caring about someone who doesn't care about me anymore.
Remembering the good times we had and our plans to have many more.

Gracie **hugs** and hope all goes well.

VeganAtheist **hugs** as well. It's good you see she would be wrong for you, but sometimes it takes a while for your heart to catch up to your head. Hang on in there.

Thanks Jag and Ladyf, you are very sweet. He has come through it reasonably well. Me I am still a bit shook up. I will be fine I am very lucky to have people close who care.

Hoping we can go home soon!

jaguarundi said:
VeganAtheist **hugs** as well. It's good you see she would be wrong for you, but sometimes it takes a while for your heart to catch up to your head. Hang on in there.

Thanks!
I hope it catches up soon...

Emotions are strange and confusing.
Nearly all day I was moping around, feeling depressed, on the verge of tears.
I accidentally fall asleep for an hour and when I awaken, I feel happy for once.
Feels like a temporary thing but I might as well enjoy it for now.

Why is it whenever I see a doctor and nothing very much is wrong, instead of feeling happy that I'm pretty much OK, I feel like a bloody idiot who has wasted their time?This is why I don't like going to the hospital..

Feeling: Numb with a dash of melancholy.
Hoping: I don't know. Everything is so jumbled and confused.
Thinking: Mostly foolish thoughts of times past.
Remembering: How I felt before sadness became my only friend.

MTrip said:
ladyforsaken said:
MTrip said:
Am hoping I die before I reach 50.

:(

It's because of family history...we're not the healthiest people.

I don't know what to say.. but I'm sorry the situation is like that. :\
I'll just send you my positive well wishes to be okay and be well and tolerable of the challenges that come your way. *hugs*

Latest posts

Back