What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm feeling really tired... I'm thinking I should go to bed but I'm at work right now so I can't... I hope the end of my shift comes soon...

I'm so angry at that **** place, what a garbage way to "teach" you.

Feeling sad that things are so different between me and a certain someone now than they were at this same time last year. Last year we talked nonstop, we couldn't keep away from each other.

I just keep telling myself, she's young, and I plan on living a long time. I guess I just have to learn to play the game and maybe some day things will change.

I feel like maybe I should stay single forever.
There is nothing I want more in my life than someone to love and accept me and I them in a romantic relationship. Nothing.
I don't feel like that is attainable anymore. I don't think I deserve it.

I had that once - someone who loved and accepted me. Someone I loved more than anything...
And I messed it up.
I messed it up.
I messed it up.
I messed it up.
I messed it up.
I did. Me.
I messed up.

"Oh but you are such a good guy. You have good qualities."
That isn't enough. People deserve better than "good" and I don't see how I can provide that. Even when I gave my absolute all, it wasn't enough.
She deserved better than me and she got it.

Feeling: Pretty much worthless. Void of motivation. Empty. Unhappy. Depressed. Lost.
Hoping: I hope I can gain some sense of normalcy back. That even if I am not happy, some semblance of motivation returns as I am not sure how long I can last without it.
Thinking: About her. It is always about her. No matter what I do, my thoughts return to her. Watch a movie? "I wonder if she would like this". Eat a meal? "Or remember that time her daughter and I made dinner together! It was fun!" Go to the lake? "I think her and her daughter would enjoy a stroll around the lake" Etc. Etc. Etc.
Remembering: All the things we said we would do. All the promises we made each other. The happiness we had. How it was going to be us against the world. How I was going to be her daughters step father. How she would slip and call me her fiance.

fresia. I am so messed up.

I'm actually pretty bored by most of the Internet. I'll give myself an hour after lunch to browse forums and other unimportant things, but lose interest in only half an hour.

Guess I'll get back to work.

Feeling ill :-(.
Hoping my friend gets the best outcome from all this honeysuckle.
Thinking I have the best brother ever.
Remembering when my brother and I weren't so close.

I don't think most people realize how much the world revolves around human beings in their eyes. People say they value life, but their actions show me that, when it comes to food, what they value is really cognizance and the ability to trigger empathy.

Dolphins and monkeys = no never, too smart or too close to us
Cows and chickens = yes, and you can make them suffer but don't make me look
Plants = no question about it, they don't even feel

Looking out my window, I can see hundreds of sprouts still coming out of the dirt and trees regaining their leaves after winter. Everything is green. That doesn't qualify as life?

^ I personally believe everything "lives", although i use that term rather loosely. That includes rocks, apples, your water bottle, and the material your computer is made of.

I can go on ages about that, but i guess this is not the right thread for that.

I felt like complete and utter horse/cow/dog/bull/donkey/turtle honeysuckle earlier today. Really bad.
Now all of a sudden, I feel great! Better than I have been in a long while. Strange but I'll take it.

i feel sad i just got ditched. we were suppose to leave at 8:30 but i got a text 5 minutes before and that said you don't feel well and you can't make it. come one you knew you that an hour ago. deep down i think there just going to the place alone cause when i asked for the address so I can just go on my own there was no reply. sigh now what am i going to do i don't want to spend another friday night alone and bored.

hazey said:
i feel sad i just got ditched. we were suppose to leave at 8:30 but i got a text 5 minutes before and that said you don't feel well and you can't make it. come one you knew you that an hour ago. deep down i think there just going to the place alone cause when i asked for the address so I can just go on my own there was no reply. sigh now what am i going to do i don't want to spend another friday night alone and bored.

I hope these people are not what you call friends.

Latest posts

Back