What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish you'd just fresia off and not bother coming back. Seriously.

(Not aimed at anyone in the thread ;))

People who are very paranoid shouldn't be on forums if they know what is good for them.

Either time is flying by, or it's finishing way too quickly. Downloads are kind of going by fast too, though. Either it's a good night to do this, or it's not completing itself.

johnny196775Again said:
People who are very paranoid shouldn't be on forums if they know what is good for them.

Lol, it doesn't help, does it?

johnny196775Again said:

I reread it about 10 times and still didn't understand.

I think...I think...I want to quit my job or at least take a break from it and see if I fell better emotionally.

Not having friends and family (here), constant rejection from clients and a perception of me as a begger and someone invisible at work, might have a worse effect on me than I think...

I don't feel like I will ever find anyone I love as much as her. Unfortunate that she doesn't feel the same.
I give up on even thinking about trying to be with her again.

Now I have to decide whether or not I am going to take the foolish, difficult route of being friends with her or try to keep her away. My heart days stay friends but it's clear that my heart isn't to be trusted.

VeganAtheist said:
I don't feel like I will ever find anyone I love as much as her. Unfortunate that she doesn't feel the same.
I give up on even thinking about trying to be with her again.

Now I have to decide whether or not I am going to take the foolish, difficult route of being friends with her or try to keep her away. My heart days stay friends but it's clear that my heart isn't to be trusted.

:(

I hope you can stay strong and decide on what's best for the both of you. Good luck.

ladyforsaken said:

I hope you can stay strong and decide on what's best for the both of you. Good luck.

Thanks. I am stubborn and don't usually do what is in my best interests so I will likely take the difficult route. My heart will take a battering but it will survive. Probably. *shrug*

VeganAtheist said:
ladyforsaken said:

Thanks. I am stubborn and don't usually do what is in my best interests so I will likely take the difficult route. My heart will take a battering but it will survive. Probably. *shrug*

I totally know what you mean - I tend to do such things myself too. :\

Invisible...

I made a conclusion today, that it is my destiny to be friendless and lonely.

My new roommate made clear statement today, that we are not friends, we are just roommates and her business is not my business and she could care less about me, my feelings or my life in general.

Have you ever had a feeling like your world just crashed?! Like you are such a looser, you can't find one person in your environment that likes you enough to want to be around you, like there is a label on you, that you can't see, but everyone else sees and it tells them to reject you even before they get to know you.

I feel like that literally every other day. I am desperate, I have anxiety often times, I look like crap, I keep gaining weight.

I feel like I am in an invisible box that separates me from all other people, as if I am a prisoner of my loneliness, it is eating me alive...

InSearchOfPeople said:
Have you ever had a feeling like your world just crashed?! Like you are such a looser, you can't find one person in your environment that likes you enough to want to be around you, like there is a label on you, that you can't see, but everyone else sees and it tells them to reject you even before they get to know you.

Yeah.. been there.

I'm sorry you're going through honeysuckle, ISOP. I wish things would look up for you soon. :\

Politics... reverse-politics... both stupid.

Don't chain and muzzle dogs, train them. Don't indoctrinate people, teach them.

Feeling frustrated that I can't seem to find another job, very bored in my current one.

Also, worried that if I do plan to dress up as Ursula from the Little Mermaid for Halloween, I may end up looking more like a purple drag queen.

InSearchOfPeople said:
Not having friends and family (here), constant rejection from clients and a perception of me as a begger and someone invisible at work, might have a worse effect on me than I think...

Be proactive. Is it viable for you to just quit, pack up and move somewhere else?

*yes, I realise that I sound like a complete hypocrite as my job is the major thing getting me down at the moment!

Mr Seal The Albatros said:
InSearchOfPeople said:
I wonder when this honeysuckle stops....thanks for your support.

It will in time. Best of luck. :)

I kinda think it never really does stop. You just gotta learn how to deal with it.. I guess..

ladyforsaken said:
InSearchOfPeople said:

I kinda think it never really does stop. You just gotta learn how to deal with it.. I guess..

For me it's been since my high school, when a group of girls, that were my friends, decided to stop talking to me, and then I was an outcast for the next 2 years.....then it continued at the university....then it just became a part of who I am. Someone that nobody wants.

It will stop when I die.

Perhaps there is another way to change it, but seemly I can't figure it out, otherwise I won't be here.

InSearchOfPeople said:
ladyforsaken said:
InSearchOfPeople said:

For me it's been since my high school, when a group of girls, that were my friends, decided to stop talking to me, and then I was an outcast for the next 2 years.....then it continued at the university....then it just became a part of who I am. Someone that nobody wants.

It will stop when I die.

Perhaps there is another way to change it, but seemly I can't figure it out, otherwise I won't be here.

I will stop when you stop trying to figure it out. Just go with the flow, be positive.

I'm in the same situation but a heck of lot happier when I stopped dwelling on it.

It's almost saturday! Almost time for my radio debut. I'm excited... I can't wait to put something like that on my CV.

Latest posts

Back