What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really hate it when I wake up after having a messed up dream (I rarely dream/remember them) and you have every drama/stress in your life thrown right in your face. Dealing with them a few at a time, I can handle, but not all of them at once....

She-ra said:
I feel sick reading about the barbaric acts in Paris yesterday.

And just think...all around the world...in certain cultures...women are treated worse and subjected to worse (daily) and it never even makes the news. Their stories are never told. Quiet martyrs. But some spaz-ass shoots up a building and it's all about ratings. I truly hate the media...

^ I know its turning a blind eye. All around the world and in our world, so called civilized societies.

lonelyfairy said:
I'm trying to feel hopeful and positive but it's really hard and all I want to do is cry.

*hugs*

I feel the same...

I have pain between my shoulder blades for the last 3 days.

It gets so intense that I become num in my fingers. I read it could be an early sign of a heart attack....I don't know what to do about it.

I take pain killers, it gives me relied for a short period, will try massage....

Depressed to my core.....

after watching holiday pictures on FB of people that I used to call my friends, but who dropped me as soon as their life became better and they met new people, they moved on from me.

Makes me wanna jump out of my skin. Got such an anxiety that had to drink some calming drops.

Makes me wonder, what is it that is wrong with me, that people are comfortable rejecting me....

Just wish a had a clearer idea of what it is I'm trying to achieve at the moment I feel like I'm entrapped in delusion...and I'm finding it a real problem coming to terms with the emptyness of my life....other people do ...just accept that the ship that contained all their hopes and affection...left port decades ago....just accept it....but I"m in constant denial and it actually makes my head hurt...

She just doesn't get it...either she doesn't understand, doesn't even notice, or maybe she's just pushing it away.

SophiaGrace said:
I feel dead inside. Make it stop.

*hugs*

Do you have a pet? I was suggested, getting a pet can improve my lonely situation. May be it will work for you too.

Hang in there, sometimes we are tested longer than we would like, but the outcome can be unbelievably great.

If you are familiar with Bible, read chapter "Job". It might give you some answers.

6:30 AM and I feel sick. My train leaves in forty minutes though, so no excuses.
Laying at home feeling sick is not as fun as hanging out with my friends and feeling sick.
Right?

Latest posts

Back