What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thinking about when I will finally wake up and realise things are going to work out, that I'm going to be doing the things I want instead of waking up thinking about how monotone and isolated I feel.

hope this last part of the move goes decently and that i don't break down in two days when I am at my mother's place…

Mouse said:
PenDragon said:
Indulgence in Past will only bring Pain. Living in future only brings more Worries. Living in present that's what Life living for.

Don't be lonely, Mouse. I'm here. Here is another one for you...

*Dragon Hug*

I am so grateful for your patience with me this morning while morning sickness took its toll. And you gave me Hope where some in my family just pushed me away from them.

*Mouse Hug*

My hope is for September when all the months of waiting will be over.

It was a pleasure, Mouse.
*Dragon hug*

I'm thinking that although I have made great strides to get my health and fitness back under control, I have inadvertently used my workouts as another way to distract my brain from other, more important tasks that I should be addressing.

I'm thinking that this break with my finacee is killing me and all I really want right now is the woman of my dreams back. Doesn't help she's so far away.

If you see someone spamming a video put a dislike on the video. It makes you feel better.

johnny196775Again said:
If you see someone spamming a video put a dislike on the video. It makes you feel better.

Indeed it does. And reporting that someone made it even better.

johnny196775Again said:
Eighty percent of what i type into these boxes gets deleted.

I have no clue as to why. 0_o

Well, tonight I feel deep sadness over a personal loss. I'll just leave it at that.

I'm actually really happy that I can Google Translate things I hear on German streams and not find that my hearing of it was gibberish.

I'm probably hearing a lot of swears and trash talk without realizing it.

PenDragon said:
Mouse said:
Well, tonight I feel deep sadness over a personal loss. I'll just leave it at that.

Don't be sad Mouse. Happy days just around the corner.
*Dragon Hug*

Not forgetting a nice pot of tea and *Mouse Hugs* Welcome to today. :)

I don't like feeling like this, but when it really matters those few moments in life, you quickly learn who genuinely cares for you and who doesn't. You wish they did, it's disappointing to make that realisation. It's good I have my close friends they have been here for me once again.

Latest posts

Back