What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got most of my house cleaned today, need to do laundry and tackle the toy room tomorrow. I'm tired just thinking about it.

Lacrecia said:
I have not done much today, but I feel so tired. I feel as if someone beat the hell out of me (emotionally).

Want me to kick their ass? *hugs*

TheRealCallie said:
Lacrecia said:
I have not done much today, but I feel so tired. I feel as if someone beat the hell out of me (emotionally).

*hug* my ass is the first that has to be kicked :D My head creates issues lol

There's starving children because of greed. There's no other explanation. Food production can cover 11 billion people. There should never be anyone who's hungry.

I hope today goes better than last night....either way, both of my kids are likely staying home from school.

Lacrecia said:
TheRealCallie said:
Lacrecia said:

*hug* my ass is the first that has to be kicked :D My head creates issues lol

I will take care of your head. :club:

I'm feeling optimistic...got charge of a gifted bright, but brittle young girl who has just been perked up with a brand new laptop and speaker we gave her today. Seeing "TP" enjoying herself listening to music and bopping around has really made my day. :)

I feel that the end of individuality is here. I hope I die in my sleep tonight. I'm thinking of becoming a monk, and every night before I go to sleep, a highlight reel of memories of being wronged throughout my life play out in my head.

I'm hoping to find the keys to my trusty old Land Rover Defender; this morning I had to hotwire it. :rolleyes:

Another supermarket lot conversation between my instructor and I...

He: "...do you think the cashier lady thought we were gay?"
Me: "Because we're so **** nice and always joke around so much? I'm afraid so."
He: "She surely had that mildly confused look on her face...I guess we really are too nice."
Me: "Yeah, maybe we should talk about beer and women next time and constantly swear at each other during checkout to set the record straight."

I love being an outsider, there's so much space to move around, screw the inner circles and subdivisions.

I'm ******* sick of being letters on somebody's screen.
I want to be something to somebody. Something tangible, corporeal, physical.
I'm sick of this.

Rodent said:
Another supermarket lot conversation between my instructor and I...

He: "...do you think the cashier lady thought we were gay?"
Me: "Because we're so **** nice and always joke around so much? I'm afraid so."
He: "She surely had that mildly confused look on her face...I guess we really are too nice."
Me: "Yeah, maybe we should talk about beer and women next time and constantly swear at each other during checkout to set the record straight."

LOL, I don't swear at all. Does that make me gay too? :p

Latest posts

Back