What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really don't understand computers sometimes, especially Windows. I want Mac now. ;__;

It's a depressing world when you're so happy/astonished to see someone willing to work hard that you'll stay twenty minutes late on the job for them at your own expense.

Feeling defeated. Today has been one of the hardest days of my life. When I look after everyone else, who looks after me when I need it. No one, there is simply no one to just take over for one hour to clear my head. How can I look after everyone who needs it when I am at rock bottom with brick walls being thrown up in my face.

Thinking now after today's confirmation, some doors in my life for me are now firmly shut.

Feeling - Lazy
Hoping - i'm gonna have good moments
Thinking- how to forget some of my memories.
Remembering- my schools' days.

Maybe I have to take the risk and move out from this little town and try to challenge myself so I can grow as human being instead of staying in this same exact place for years. It's worth take the chance, I hope? Life is an adventure.

lonelyfairy said:
Maybe I have to take the risk and move out from this little town and try to challenge myself so I can grow as human being instead of staying in this same exact place for years. It's worth take the chance, I hope? Life is an adventure.

It's nice to see you sounding so positive at the moment, LonelyFairy!

Sitting here in my room by myself at camp, it's weird the flashbacks you get.

I remember my father telling me to get in the car, and we drove out to park where a baseball game was being played. I sort of had the thought maybe he was going to be nice and it would be something of a father/son thing but instead used it as a chance to ridicule me in front of all the "boys" by making me sit on the side and saying I was "too gay". I think that was worse then a beating for awhile.
Looking back now I can see how cruel he could really be. I guess I really did make him ashamed.

I'm not gay, for the record, but I guess that was enough for my father when you chose books over sports. lt was insult he threw out quite and often. I have nothing against gays, either.
Anyway, it's just an odd memory. Ceilings make you think of funny things.

user 130057 said:
lonelyfairy said:

It's nice to see you sounding so positive at the moment, LonelyFairy!

Heh, thank you~ I feel better, maybe it's because of the job interviews (two actually). *nervous* :)

Been living here for 2.5 years now and today was the first time I have ever taken an actual bath in my tub...all of the sudden I just needed one. Feeling a bit dizzy from those essential oils my mom had given me, but that's alright.

I am so pathetic that even two potential mentors I was introduced to on campus and told to e-mail do not want to be in contact with me.

Should I be terrified for my future or no? I'm obviously repulsive to all other forms of life, but they're happy to keep me around when I'm working for them. Maybe employers will take me and hold me at arm's length and I'll be able to feed myself, and maybe they'll feel the same about me as everyone else.

I have not done much today, but I feel so tired. I feel as if someone beat the hell out of me (emotionally).

Latest posts

Back