What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ladyforsaken said:
I'm not sure what I am feeling besides physical pain and exhaustion. It has become a normal feeling for me.
I hope this stops.. I'm not sure how much more my body can take it. My will to keep going is still there but I'm sure it has its limit..

All things pass with time so will pain. Try to rest more. and people have toleration limit just as big as their heart and I know you have pretty big heart Milady, You will live through it I know. I have faith and trust on you. Don't give up and...

*Hugs*, it's been a while since I last hug you.

PenDragon said:
ladyforsaken said:
I'm not sure what I am feeling besides physical pain and exhaustion. It has become a normal feeling for me.
I hope this stops.. I'm not sure how much more my body can take it. My will to keep going is still there but I'm sure it has its limit..

:( hang in there… hope that you don't push yourself too much with work, they will understand

PenDragon said:
ladyforsaken said:

:( hang in there… hope that you don't push yourself too much with work, they will understand

I really don't see the point in doing it anymore. It wouldn't be for anyone else but me, but yet it's also no one else's business, only mine. People could look at it as me wanting pity (um, no ******* thank you) or even me making excuses (I don't make them) or even go so far as to use it against me. So no, it's not worth it and it's not your business.
Yet on the other hand, if not taken out of context and if people wouldn't look at it in their own delusional way and only see what they want to see, it could help them understand me better, understand why I am the way I am.

Meh, fresia it, why bother. It's too personal.

Solivagant said:
The last two months have been very hard. I hope the next one is better.

I'm just glad that you're OK. I noticed you hadn't been around for a couple of weeks and thought you'd maybe left us for good!

I hope the next month goes well for you too :)

user 130057 said:
I noticed you hadn't been around for a couple of weeks and thought you'd maybe left us for good!

Honestly I was thinking about it... Still thinking about it.

Thank you though. It's nice to be missed. I really hope you've been well.

Solivagant said:
user 130057 said:
I noticed you hadn't been around for a couple of weeks and thought you'd maybe left us for good!

Honestly I was thinking about it... Still thinking about it.

Thank you though. It's nice to be missed. I really hope you've been well.

Well, I hope you won't leave. I enjoy the things you post and your month of photography was fantastic.

This one's definitely caught my interest.
I wonder if they see in me, what I've seen in them?
I guess time will tell.

Latest posts

Back