What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know there is nothing you have to give me except the pain. I don’t think there is anything more disappointing than the fact that who claim to be my closest are the one who never understand me, are the one who is going to hurt me again and again.

The only thing that I ever expected from you is to be understood by you. To be assured that no matter what you’re going to stand by me, that no matter what you’re never going to let me deal with these problems all alone. I wish you had a backbone to support me when I need it most. I wish you would have tried to understand me, at least for once?

sanguineRose said:
I know there is nothing you have to give me except the pain. I don’t think there is anything more disappointing than the fact that who claim to be my closest are the one who never understand me, are the one who is going to hurt me again and again.

The only thing that I ever expected from you is to be understood by you. To be assured that no matter what you’re going to stand by me, that no matter what you’re never going to let me deal with these problems all alone. I wish you had a backbone to support me when I need it most. I wish you would have tried to understand me, at least for once?

*hugs* :(

PenDragon said:
sanguineRose said:

Thanks, PD :) At least you are not hurting me. *hugs back*

sanguineRose said:
PenDragon said:
sanguineRose said:

Thanks, PD :) At least you are not hurting me. *hugs back*

Anytime little one. :)
This time my special one

*Dragon Hug* Be sure to let me know If you need another one. I have tons of it :D

Why is it that the mind knows exactly the best way to hurts itself and the heart, and then allow itself to think and dream those very things?

I'm listening to some old soundtracks and the ambiance is reminding me of the past...its makes me feel really sad for some reason. I dont know I feel so strange. Its loneliness just giving me a little nudge I guess.

Think my curry is repeating itself, also I should probably sit up straight and listen to some better music.

I am feeling tired, I am struggling to just talk to people at the moment. So much to do.

Should I listen my heart or mind? I always listen to my heart but it gives me heartbreaks...

PenDragon said:
lonelyfairy said:
My heart is full of toxic. It kills me slowly but so what? I am better than this.

Of course you are. :)

Thank you :)

Latest posts

Back