What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Feeling kinda down today. Felt a little unwell which meant I couldn't get much done which is frustrating. Hoping for a better day tomorrow.

So sorry to hear that, Katerina. You will see, tomorrow is a brand-new day and you will feel a lot better again! Hugs

I'm feeling kind of annoyed; run out of AA batteries. :rolleyes2: Going to have to buy 'em in bulk for all these devices we use. My computer mouse just went futt. Having to use my touchpad, it really is a bugger.

Where I live it's very quiet outside right now; could hear a pin drop. I feel very fatigued so have to limit my writing. Have to take an hour at a time until my energy returns.

Remembering someone, someone who was special in her way. I'm wondering who is taking care of you when I'm not there. Who is making you laugh If not me. Who is making you angry If not me. Who is not bugging you If not me. Who is making you cry If not me. Who is holding you tight if not me. Who is making things worse for you If not me. Who is keeping you company If not me. Who is keep asking weird questions If not me. Who is making you get annoyed If not me. We promised, didn't we? Where are you, little one? Where have you gone? What did went wrong? It feels like dream now, our time together. So distant and so far like It happened centuries ago.

Truth is, I know answers of each and every question but I'm not accepting it. I was never good at accepting things. I wanted to believe once that People don't die until My sis died when I was just a kid. I wanted to believe people don't desert you until my best friend left me. I wanted to believe things can still be fixed till i received your mail. Somethings can't be fixed. Somethings can't be broken and somethings are never meant to happen.

Life and it's ways...one word...complicated.

A strange sense of pride...though I did nothing extraordinary beyond doing what I considered the right thing.

I wish I knew how to cheer him up, but facing what he is and what he has been through in the last few years he is bound to be depressed, it breaks my heart seeing him so broken. How do I put his pieces back together, I am at a loss.

Why I have to be like this always? There must be some way, some sort of relief When needed. If not me then who? Somethings are better left unspoken despite the fact promises are never meant to be broken. But I did, a few.

Remembering the conversations we had, seems he omitted a few important details, I always thought it was strange how he never talked about certain things in the way that people generally do.

Mouse said:
one good reason why I deleted my facebook

Its teenagers, one is my sister's neighbour who seems to be getting picked on a bit. Personally I just don't understand why people act that way.

What's pissed you off Mouse?

Katerina said:
Mouse said:
one good reason why I deleted my facebook

Its teenagers, one is my sister's neighbour who seems to be getting picked on a bit. Personally I just don't understand why people act that way.

What's pissed you off Mouse?

It's not something I want to discuss, but thanks.

I'm just not well with little hope of ever recovering. I need time off.

Mouse said:
It's not something I want to discuss, but thanks.

I'm just not well with little hope of ever recovering. I need time off.

Okay. I'm sorry to hear your having a rough time.

Latest posts

Back