What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
all this droop is putting me off the Lamb Tikka, which is one of the best foods on earth

OM NOM it was so very good, but so much that tomorrow we're having it again! I only ordered double quantities you see. :D

I feel guilty for being away from the forum which mean I haven't had a chance to answer few PMs. Sometimes life makes you feel crap.

kamya said:
Mouse said:
Just love your gif.sig, Kamya. :D

Thank you! and minty!

Its from this video.

[video=youtube]

Hahahahaahhhh :D Great start to my Saturday morning, too!

ETA: I'm hoping for my family to have its Saturday morning meeting, a grand fun time of 8 girls together enjoying coffee and maybe a snowball battle outside later. Such fun. xD

ETA 2: OMGawwwd - I'm featured on that video - Mousey! Complete with pendulous knockers O___O

*comment removed* -mod edit: please do not make remarks which threaten harm to another person. That is unacceptable and could be used against you as admission if anything were to happen to this person(s) of whom you are talking about. Thanks.

It was serious enough to see me as potential threat to other people obviously. Nobody will be able to judge that anymore now of course.

I can only wonder if somebody reported it beforehand...but I'll just obey the laws now.

I wonder what was on it that was such as a threat? Hmm
*thinking*

Me and my curious mind.

I better watch my words too who knows. I talk a lot of gibberish some times could be used against me as well. The last thing I need is police knocking on my door for comments on forum.

Rodent said:
It was serious enough to see me as potential threat to other people obviously. Nobody will be able to judge that anymore now of course.

I can only wonder if somebody reported it beforehand...but I'll just obey the laws now.

I read it, but I didn't consider it particularly threatening. It was open to interpretation...

I'm feeling very rubbish right now after an emotional weekend of fraught children. Last night late I had a diabetic hypo, but an oline friend from here helped me through it. I love her so much for helping me. I found her presence very comforting, even from afar. Don't know if I'd have kept a grip without her.

These hypos are frightening. They come on giving very little warning.

Sometimes I'm reminded of the good old days when I still believed I could be friends with everyone if I only stayed kind and friendly...it's nonsense of course. Sympathy and chemistry are what it's about. There will always be people I can respect from a distance but who I'll never get to know.

Don't you think it's rather odd that I'm the one that is reminding you of your appts and responsibilities instead of your girlfriend? it's rather uncaring, don't you think, given the circumstances....

Rodent said:
Sometimes I'm reminded of the good old days when I still believed I could be friends with everyone if I only stayed kind and friendly...it's nonsense of course. Sympathy and chemistry are what it's about. There will always be people I can respect from a distance but who I'll never get to know.

people always have a limit as to how many friends they can have as well. So it really may have nothing to do with your personal character but more about the limits other people have.

Among other factors of course but it is a pain to type out long messages on my phone keyboard so I will just give one alternative possibility to you.

Mouse said:
I'm feeling very rubbish right now after an emotional weekend of fraught children. Last night late I had a diabetic hypo, but an oline friend from here helped me through it. I love her so much for helping me. I found her presence very comforting, even from afar. Don't know if I'd have kept a grip without her.

It was an honor to be there for you mouse and I am glad you are feeling better now. (hug)

SophiaGrace said:
Rodent said:

people always have a limit as to how many friends they can have as well. So it really may have nothing to do with your personal character but more about the limits other people have.

Among other factors of course but it is a pain to type out long messages on my phone keyboard so I will just give one alternative possibility to you.

Mouse said:

It was an honor to be there for you mouse and I am glad you are feeling better now. (hug)

It was thanks to you that I feel better now.

Much better. :)

SophiaGrace said:

Yeah, and you're right of course. I'm more aware of it nowadays for I wouldn't want to neglect any of my friends either.

But it's also something I rarely considered in the past when I just had too much time to think. And I always ended up at my own feet when it came down to looking for the one to blame. Some things never change.

Rodent said:
I always ended up at my own feet when it came down to looking for the one to blame. Some things never change.

Maybe this is more likely to happen when we don't feel good about ourselves? We tear ourselves down further by doing so?

Not sure.

lonelyfairy said:
This is a slow death and I can only stop it. Please say that I can do it...

You can.

You can do it.

Mouse said:
SophiaGrace said:
Rodent said:

Mouse said:

It was thanks to you that I feel better now.

Much better. :)

Awesome :D

Latest posts

Back