What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
feeling a bit ick. but it's only morning paranoia and will pass, mouse. just keeping sipping the water and stfu.

It simply doesn't add up. Maybe this whole concept eludes me because I'm short of yet another "normal" human trait: Loyalty.

I am very upset. Having been abandoned before, I've been abandoned again. No reasons were given, my mail returned to me, and I am left

crying. :(

Why did you put me for another test? You know I don't like tests specially when it involves you. I don't have much courage to do it and don't blame me If I fail again. I don't have Lion's heart or Brave heart or Dragon heart. It's Just me, me.

Rosebolt said:
^ You won't be alone for as long as i am alive.

Very nice of you to say so, Rosey. I'm just feeling a little deflated lately. I've got quite a few medical issues and my paralysed anterior serratus muscle is preventing me from doing any of the activities I usually use to alleviate stress.

I don't seem to be getting along with anyone and I'm walking around like a bear with a sore head. I'm going to turn into one of those "Woe is me. My life is so bad." people before you know it :/

^ I've read some of your comments regarding your physical difficulties. I just don't really know what to respond to them. It seems to me it might be time to try to balance the physical problems with mental strength. I know you are capable of that. That's alot easier to say for me, i know. I don't know what else to say that might possible be anywhere near comforting.

sanguineRose said:
I'm making a habit of disappointing people. This is not something I wanted to do.

You don't disappoint me~!!

SophiaGrace said:
You can.

You can do it.

Rosebolt said:
lonelyfairy said:
This is a slow death and I can only stop it. Please say that I can do it...

You can do it.

Mr Seal The Albatros said:
I believe you can. From what I've seen, you're a very strong person. *hugs*

PenDragon said:
You can and You will, I know.

Thank you so much guys!! It means a lot to me.

Latest posts

Back