What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trying to feel but sense are going numb
Hoping to see something but I'm too Arrogant and Dumb
Thinking too hard I'm not up for this test
Remembering the past that's where I'm best.

Having cut up this chicken myself, I'm surprisingly not too keen on eating it. Something about slicing through tendons and noticing that the whole bird felt eerily like holding a cold, damp baby.

hoping to find why my posture is killing my back since a while… and the name of a good chiropractor

Too much feeling, thinking, remembering. That about all I do.

Peaches, If it's the lower back have you considered acupuncture? I think it works better than the chiro for certain back problems. You might call a respected ortho/sports medicine doc and see who they refer patients to. That's how I found a chiropractor. It's much safer to find one that way. There are some that will crack ya when you really don't need it, as every time ya come in it's more money for them. I had one like that. I talked to a Doc while in the military he was trained in Osteopathic medicine. He told me that getting cracked too much can destabilize the area and actually you begin to need to be cracked. I know that's true from my time going to the quack chiro. So do be careful who you decide on, doc's aren't all the same. Hope you feel better.

These things bring smiles doesn't matter which side I'm on. Sometimes I want to shut it out but there will be nothing left only fear embedded with tears. That's how it is. That's how I am. I admire your courage yet hate it for it gives me strength and makes me weak too.

I like knowing I am missed on the forum when sick, and love it on my return to see so many welcome PMs. :)

I'm still amazed how I let them in my life. So naive and stupid to let them have part of me. So stupid to care for them, so stupid to love them, so stupid to assume they were my friend but it's okay. I'm glad it's over. I'm glad it's over before they can hurt me more. Should have listened to her advised, she is never wrong, never. Should have listened to her words. should have seen it coming from miles. Well, that is expected when you walk around the part keeping your heart in your sleeve. giving everyone piece of it the chance I got. So foolish to assume things, should have used more brain than my heart, should have done what I was advised but I was so stubborn and naive that I let them ruin everything, so Stupid thing to do.

But I learned something, something valuable. Never put heart first. Always use Mind first then Heart not the other way around. I won't repeat it again. No way, Hell no!

tc00 said:
Too much feeling, thinking, remembering. That about all I do.

Peaches, If it's the lower back have you considered acupuncture? I think it works better than the chiro for certain back problems. You might call a respected ortho/sports medicine doc and see who they refer patients to. That's how I found a chiropractor. It's much safer to find one that way. There are some that will crack ya when you really don't need it, as every time ya come in it's more money for them. I had one like that. I talked to a Doc while in the military he was trained in Osteopathic medicine. He told me that getting cracked too much can destabilize the area and actually you begin to need to be cracked. I know that's true from my time going to the quack chiro. So do be careful who you decide on, doc's aren't all the same. Hope you feel better.

I know! Especially chiros, they can really break you, in the literal sense…I did go to the respected orthopedic doctor, and got a name, actually I did that several times in the last month, and wasted money on no less than 4 quacks of different ostheopatic varieties - still looking…

Sorry to hear that Peaches. Ya they can break ya for sure. It sucks even more that you tried to do research and still end up with quacks. Did you ever try one of those inversion tables? Some years ago I read a blog by someone that had tried about everything and the inversion table helped him the most. He also did some stretching exercises. Some claim yoga has helped. I wish ya luck, it's very frustrating being in pain and getting no relief no matter what ya do.

Tomorrow another test, sigh... Well I am ready for it, I need to learn new things about this job.

PenDragon said:
I'm still amazed how I let them in my life. So naive and stupid to let them have part of me. So stupid to care for them, so stupid to love them, so stupid to assume they were my friend but it's okay. I'm glad it's over. I'm glad it's over before they can hurt me more. Should have listened to her advised, she is never wrong, never. Should have listened to her words. should have seen it coming from miles. Well, that is expected when you walk around the part keeping your heart in your sleeve. giving everyone piece of it the chance I got. So foolish to assume things, should have used more brain than my heart, should have done what I was advised but I was so stubborn and naive that I let them ruin everything, so Stupid thing to do.

But I learned something, something valuable. Never put heart first. Always use Mind first then Heart not the other way around. I won't repeat it again. No way, Hell no!

*hugs* :<

Hey man, got some cigarette? Nope, I don't.
Some beverage? Still no.
Something else? Like.
Like, like like.
Hey listen I don't have any such things. You better find someone else.

My feelings are such a mixed bag right now. I am feeling tired of life right now, there never seems to be a let up of challenges, I wouldn't mind if they were of my own doing. I am hoping that things and people get better. I am thinking of more ways to sooth and calm him, I think more research or maybe I am just doing a bad job. I am remembering carefree youth when people where well, the lack of responsibilities, the unjaded optimism, of having hope of real love.

I'm wondering why my mind enjoys tormenting me with thoughts I'd rather not have.

Latest posts

Back