What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^Hope everything is ok :)

I think I have being lying to myself. When I found out this week, I couldn't deny how I felt. But I have to forget it, I was never part of the equation, and behaved like a fool. My best friend means so much too me, she can never know how I felt. I have to get over this quickly, I am happy for them.

She-ra said:

I think I have being lying to myself. When I found out this week, I couldn't deny how I felt. But I have to forget it, I was never part of the equation, and behaved like a fool. My best friend means so much too me, she can never know how I felt. I have to get over this quickly, I am happy for them.

Blokes will come and go, friendship is difficult to find and has a better chance at lasting a lifetime. Hope you'll feel better about it soon.

One would think you would have a little more compassion about the situation and not ******* yell at me and treat me like a **** moron 2 days later, all because you want to, once again, twist the story so you come out looking like you didn't say you would ******* do it.
She was your cat too, but clearly you don't give a ****. She wasn't part of the pretty little delusion you're living now, so she didn't matter. Well, she did to me, so back the fresia off.

I don't know how you did it. You just made something possible which always seemed impossble to me. I'm simply...amazed.

user 130057 said:
She-ra said:

Blokes will come and go, friendship is difficult to find and has a better chance at lasting a lifetime. Hope you'll feel better about it soon.

Thank you user 130057, you are right. I will be fine soon, I need to be truthful with myself from now on and not get caught suprised like that again, I have been through worse and still here :D.

I never asked for all of this. It just happens.
I never asked to be known around there.
I never asked for this **** line to be inserted but while it's there, you might as well make use of it after all that honeysuckle I went through just to put up with it.
It's your freakin job to help me. If it wastes your time so much, then don't. Nobody asked you to. So no, you don't get to prick me. This is my body, my blood, my choice. Get off my case, ****** bag.

On another thought:
Don't look at me like I'm some privileged idiot who shouldn't deserve anything. I got enough on my plate, you don't know it so don't act like you do. Just cos I don't talk about it or show how messed up I am doesn't mean it's all peachy and rainbows for me, just because a lot of people are so nice to me and just because I can look past all the fresia-ups in my life and still smile.
How else do you think I'd get this far? Stop comparing honeysuckle and stop being jealous of me where there is no freakin reason to be. Stop wanting to be in my place because no, you don't want to be in my place. Be careful what you wish for.

So yeah, leave me the fresia alone.

I suddenly miss the feeling of having someone there beside me.

I'm remembering this...

[video=youtube]

I don't know why today of all days I had remember how utterly devoid of any dreams and ambitions I've always been...even when I was a child.

Marry someone? - Nah.
Raise a family? - Nope, never crossed my mind.
Pursue my dream job? - Dropped the idea when I was barely 17.
Have my own house? - You gotta be kidding...

I am doing something now, but that never was part of any plan. When this is over, I'm just looking for the next spot my feet will take me to. I suppose that's just how it goes.

Feeling down, hoping one day it will be easier, thinking sometimes I feel like a waste of breath, remembering people who have come in and out of my life, who taught me lessons good and bad.

Latest posts

Back