What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rodent said:
Rosebolt said:
Lol, i was hoping/waiting for this response. Figure you'd say something like this. I know this because i am very intelligent and brilliant. I also think you're really great and amazing. Love me.

HoodedMonk said:
He really is great and amazing

2ab.gif

Your humility inspires me. :D

Well, that's taken care of for good now. Hopefully.

And thanks a bunch, rubbing alcohol. Without you I would've had to limp to work because of this damned leg cramp.

What's the limit of Human heart? How much happiness and sadness can it withstand without cracking? I have heard few cases of people passing away from happiness and sadness but I don't think It can't be the only reason. Few things associated with them are always accounted for.

ladyforsaken said:
Tonight is a night where I wish I had a roof to go up to, bring up a cooler with a few bottles of cider, turn on this kinda music in my headphones and just watch the night sky for the rest of the night. It's that sorta night.

That sounds incredible. I would love to have a night like that...I love to just go for walks when it is late and all the cars have gone home, and just look up past the tree canopies and look at the stars, with only the hum of the streetlights and the chirping of the crickets.

What music would you listen to? I think I'd pick some of the Smashing Pumpkins' dreamier tracks.

If only you knew that it didn't take me very long to figure out how this game works...and that I don't intend to play along. I'd rather have no company than any of that kind.

I am officially drained. I'm so paranoid about everything. I cant have a moment of peace. My mind keeps bringing up what happens and analyses it and distorted in various ways.
But it does not matter, i'll smile when needed and talk when needed
But then what?

Hmm, close but no. Someone is far better than me that I can say for sure. I lack the "proper ingredients" to have that dort of control over things and to be honest I don't want it anyway. Don't have the mind nor the heart of that kind.

Lacrecia said:
I am officially drained. I'm so paranoid about everything. I cant have a moment of peace. My mind keeps bringing up what happens and analyses it and distorted in various ways.
But it does not matter, i'll smile when needed and talk when needed
But then what?

This is pretty much how i feel at the moment, as well.

I just can't believe it happened to me again. I wish I could convince myself that you didn't mean what you said. I don't know if my heart is going to take that anymore. I'm tired of coming to you and being hurt. I thought you've changed but I guess I was wrong about you, you don't really have anything to give me except pain and disappointment.

I bailed. I took those ******* painkillers. It's so frustrating to go through pain and realising you're not strong enough for it. It's messed up honeysuckle. Like those painkillers even did anything much. Why do I put myself through this, again? I just want all this to be over.

^Hey lovely, you and your body have been through so much, please take it easy on yourself. I know it is maddenly frustrating, but taking painkillers regular when its serious can be beneficial. You look after yourself ok :).

Feeling sad, knowing I was nothing to another person.

I feel sad... I didn't get the job. I try to be hopeful and believe that I didn't get the job because there is better one out there for me.

lonelyfairy said:
I feel sad... I didn't get the job. I try to be hopeful and believe that I didn't get the job because there is better one out there for me.

Sorry to hear that, Fairy. Don't be hard on yourself - it's difficult for anyone to find employment these days. I hope you'll find something soon. :)

sanguineRose said:
I just can't believe it happened to me again. I wish I could convince myself that you didn't mean what you said. I don't know if my heart is going to take that anymore. I'm tired of coming to you and being hurt. I thought you've changed but I guess I was wrong about you, you don't really have anything to give me except pain and disappointment.

That is another lesson for you, Rose. Stay away from people who can only hurt you in the end, you can give chances to people but only to certain extent beyond that it's the same thing repeating again and again. Take care of yourself, don't allow anyone to hurt you again and again, your friends get hurt too when they see you like this, think of them if not about yourself.

lonelyfairy said:

Yes, you should always be hopeful cause there is always hope, always. Never give up, never surrender keep pushing until it's get done.

I wanted to end my life as I felt worthless and empty, but then I realized I am the only one who controls my life, and that no one else can. I respect myself now, but honestly, the days before this past Tuesday, I wanted to commit suicide because I thought my life was dreadful due to encountering so many pathetic things. You must know to love and respect yourself if you ever feel suicidal; I mean, it is your life -- only you have the control.

Never again.

Glad you made the decision not to take your life,Lilith. The World would be a sadder,lonlier place without you in it.

*hugs*

Lilith said:
I wanted to end my life as I felt worthless and empty, but then I realized I am the only one who controls my life, and that no one else can. I respect myself now, but honestly, the days before this past Tuesday, I wanted to commit suicide because I thought my life was dreadful due to encountering so many pathetic things. You must know to love and respect yourself if you ever feel suicidal; I mean, it is your life -- only you have the control.

Never again.

Way to go :) Glad you didn't do anything rash. *giving a salute*

Latest posts

Back