What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The hell is this film? **** birds not eating my bread, do I look fat? Oh I got acid...

That sinking feeling of disconnect from your generation while everyone else praises a Windows 10 feature, and you just stare wide-eyed at the massive security risk that is sharing your wireless password and access with contacts by default wondering if it's a particularly clever joke.

It's gotta be a joke. I don't care how many tech websites are reporting this. I read something wrong.

Tealeaf said:
That sinking feeling of disconnect from your generation while everyone else praises a Windows 10 feature, and you just stare wide-eyed at the massive security risk that is sharing your wireless password and access with contacts by default wondering if it's a particularly clever joke.

It's gotta be a joke. I don't care how many tech websites are reporting this. I read something wrong.

Understandable, and predictablally they'll always be people attempting to exploit such a feature... but I'm sure you'll have a choice weather or not to do it :D

9006 said:
Tealeaf said:

Understandable, and predictablally they'll always be people attempting to exploit such a feature... but I'm sure you'll have a choice weather or not to do it :D

It's called Linux. :p

And the exploits will not be attempted, they will be real. Nothing is 100% safe even without risky choices.

On the topic of Windows, yes--it can be turned off. But having it on by default is a horrifying decision and makes me worry Windows 10 will be full of such decisions.

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity, it was the season of Light, it was the season of Darkness, it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair, we had everything before us, we had nothing before us, we were all going direct to Heaven, we were all going direct the other way..Thus did the year two thousand and fifteen conduct their Greatnesses, and myriads of small creatures along the roads that lay before them.

^ Hope you are ok Aisha ((hugs)).

Hoping he comes back soon, I don't like when he is gone long.

Thank you she-ra. Just an upset stomach, nerves, and anxiety.

Quite tired. Sometimes the capacity of people to care truly astounds me and reminds me why I do what I do. What a world we live in..

feeling mighty scared, on the verge of starting a Wandering Jew lifestyle, forever alone, I don't know how this will end and some days my optimism doesn't keep up

I'm happy because I realised that I haven't logged on my yt account for 2 weeks so now, when I have nothing else to do, I have a lot of new music for my ears :D yaaay

How did such a terrible upbringing make such a warm personality? You're some kind of miracle in a world like this, made all the more beautiful by the unlikelihood.

Tealeaf said:
How did such a terrible upbringing make such a warm personality? You're some kind of miracle in a world like this, made all the more beautiful by the unlikelihood.

Oh my friend…

There once were two brothers. Both grew up in an abusive household in which their father was nasty to them.

One brother said: How could I be any different from my father? I grew up this way.

The other said: I learned how not to be from my father.

HoodedMonk said:
Tealeaf said:

Oh my friend…

There once were two brothers. Both grew up in an abusive household in which their father was nasty to them.

One brother said: How could I be any different from my father? I grew up this way.

The other said: I learned how not to be from my father.

I think I've heard that story.

The person in question went through a rough patch during his teenage years with a couple of schoolyard fights, though I can't imagine the adult ever throwing a punch. It's interesting to think about the then I never saw vs the now I know.

Being around each other only ever seems to have made me a better person when it comes to my own history. Something I reflect on occasionally are the similarities and differences in our lives.

Where is he? It'll be another half an hour at least. I have things that need doing.

Latest posts

Back