What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
evanescencefan91 said:
i'm sorry punisher drink some oJ and get some rest

*hugs*

:)

im going to sound like a girl now but i dont drink juice because of the calories :p
anyway thanks for the advice evfan :)

Terminus said:
Bluey said:
I felt like I was coming down with a cold this morning. But now I just feel a bit achy.. I just jeep drinking this orange Juice and hope for the best.

I've had a cold for like, 2-3 weeks now, it sucks! May the power of the orange juice protect you. :D

I'm feeling okay, yeah, not bad actually. I think my problem is that I just care too much about... everything. That usually makes life more difficult to deal with. :(

I have got a cold but I hope it doesn't last that long cos am hoping to go out this weekend.

I'm feeling pretty good. :) Although I'm unhappy with the stringing on my guitar, it looks really sloppy, but it seems to play well enough. Ugh, sometimes I really hate being a perfectionist. :p

a little out of it, a bit of chtteo sugar crash ooiiiiiii

i have to say i'm amazed at how fast i'm able to make an industrial sized bag disapear, they're just so addicting and good, it's like orange crack

XD

evanescencefan91 said:
a little out of it, a bit of chtteo sugar crash ooiiiiiii

i have to say i'm amazed at how fast i'm able to make an industrial sized bag disapear, they're just so addicting and good, it's like orange crack

XD

dont have too much sugar, your still young and i know you want all your teeth :p

I am feeling really good. Its nice to interact with someone you think about all the time and just be able to spend time with them and talk about the little things and the stuff we both love and hate.

I am feeling a bit annoyed, this week has just not been that good and hopefully it doesn't last much longer as I don't think I want to feel this any more. The computer is just annoying at the moment, freezes on me when it feels like it but there's nothing I can do.

I'm feeling pretty good. :) I hope it lasts for a while, but I'm not gonna take it for granted. :p

Actually, I feel pretty good.
Even with the "bad" news i received today.

This Zen book I have been reading has helped quite a bit lately.

disillusioned with my lot in life...and although i love my family, absolutely annoyed and depressed about how dysfunctional and f'ed up we are...

Latest posts

Back