What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ladyforsaken said:
I haven't had sneezing fits in a long time. No matter how careful you try to be to keep clean, you can never be too careful. There's always something in the environment outside to infect you with something. Brrr.

I don't think it's even possible to avoid such things unless you're never going to go outside nor interact with other human beings. It's the lesser of two evils in my opinion.

1122 said:
ladyforsaken said:
I haven't had sneezing fits in a long time. No matter how careful you try to be to keep clean, you can never be too careful. There's always something in the environment outside to infect you with something. Brrr.

I don't think it's even possible to avoid such things unless you're never going to go outside nor interact with other human beings. It's the lesser of two evils in my opinion.

Well true.

Unless I wear a covered suit from head to toe.

Rosebolt said:
ladyforsaken said:
Well true.

Unless I wear a covered suit from head to toe.

What if the suit has ebola in it?

I'll make sure it's in sterile form.
emoticon-0144-nod.gif

"Oh God" spells "Dog Ho" backwards...which is an interesting paraphrase of the word *****.

Just putting that out there cause I've been unable to get that out of my head ever since this morning.

Rosebolt said:
Socks suck socks suck socks suck socks suck socks suck socks suck.

But I love my socks... I keep them all in neat little lines in their own drawer.

I am not going to jump on a broom, cackle and fly through the air.. geez

Who would possibly want me now?

God, I wish I could take a few days and go to a secluded place. Where I don't have to feel so **** unattractive.

Youtube works! I'm a genius. No water for the past two days, only milk, because I am a lactose intolerant genius.
Time for bed, methinks. The one day I actually want to talk to someone, there's no one around. This is probably when having an SO would be useful, apart from the usual reaching high shelves and jar-opening duties type things.

Veruca said:

God, I wish I could take a few days and go to a secluded place. Where I don't have to feel so **** unattractive.

What's wrong veruca? Why would you think that?

Veruca said:

It's about the hair...isn't it?

Aisha said:

Rodent said:

Yeah. Alopecia type situation. Severe hairloss. Was trying to be positive but two women started commenting on the balding and I couldn't take it.

Veruca said:
Yeah. Alopecia type situation. Severe hairloss. Was trying to be positive but two women started commenting on the balding and I couldn't take it.

Understandable. Hope it was no negative/mocking commentary at least...though I wouldn't hold my breath on that one. Any clue why it's happening?

Not that I'm an expert on dealing with that on a personal level. Shaving your head on your own accord is a different thing altogether...

Rodent said:
Veruca said:

I did recall reading that earlier, I forgot it was veruca who wrote the post.
I've written to you, veruca. It's not a disfigurement except to people unwilling to see past details.

LolaEliot said:
I feel pressure, because of my job :(

My supervisor was off for a week, and the boss kept coming to me complaining about stuff and noticing every little detail. It also put me under some pressure; I don't get paid for that honeysuckle!

Veruca said:
Aisha said:

Rodent said:

Oh dear. *hugs*

I have hair loss issues too, because of the chemo and you know how that looks like. It was hard in the beginning when you see so much loss and when people comment on it when I was at the hospital - it made me feel so self-conscious and so.. wrong, all over. I feel you. I'm sorry though.. I wish there's a way to help you improve your situation.

Nonetheless, I hope you'll get past this feeling soon. :\

P.S. Please don't feel any less important with your hair loss issue cos of what I go through.. everyone's issues are just as important and I can totally relate with you.

Rodent said:
Understandable. Hope it was no negative/mocking commentary at least...though I wouldn't hold my breath on that one. Any clue why it's happening?

Not that I'm an expert on dealing with that on a personal level. Shaving your head on your own accord is a different thing altogether...

Thanks Rodent. I'm getting it looked at. Yeah, I've got to accept that people are going to continue making comments like that, but I hope to feel better about it at some point. I guess if it stops bothering me as much, then their comments won't either.

Aisha said:
I did recall reading that earlier, I forgot it was veruca who wrote the post.
I've written to you, veruca. It's not a disfigurement except to people unwilling to see past details.

Thanks Aisha =)

ladyforsaken said:
Oh dear. *hugs*

I have hair loss issues too, because of the chemo and you know how that looks like. It was hard in the beginning when you see so much loss and when people comment on it when I was at the hospital - it made me feel so self-conscious and so.. wrong, all over. I feel you. I'm sorry though.. I wish there's a way to help you improve your situation.

Nonetheless, I hope you'll get past this feeling soon. :\

P.S. Please don't feel any less important with your hair loss issue cos of what I go through.. everyone's issues are just as important and I can totally relate with you.

Thanks Lady. Hugs.

Also, just want to say, you'll always be beautiful to me.

Latest posts

Back