What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unfortunately the answer is No. But it won't be much longer, I'm sure of it. On the off chance of things not going as predicted...maybe I'll have to die first. Or just remove myself from the premises permanently.

Right once again. It's always the same. Now would be the time for being resolute, but oh no...always the wrong conclusions. I've seen it from a distance, I've seen it up close. Use the correct section of your brains.

No no no no. This is not the **** time to have a freakin fever. This is NOT the time. honeysuckle.

ladyforsaken said:
No no no no. This is not the **** time to have a freakin fever. This is NOT the time. honeysuckle.

Hope you are feeling better today,LadyF!

Feeling upset because my brothers don't care and aren't coming to my graduation. They say they are too tired from work and don't think it's important to go, and didn't even say anything to me or congratulate me. Everyone else in my program has more than 10 friends and family going to see them graduate. I only have my parents going.

coffeeaddict said:
Feeling upset because my brothers don't care and aren't coming to my graduation. They say they are too tired from work and don't think it's important to go, and didn't even say anything to me or congratulate me. Everyone else in my program has more than 10 friends and family going to see them graduate. I only have my parents going.

^ I'm sorry. :( I know how you feel. Nobody came to my graduation. Everyone else had people cheering for them, and it was totally silent when my name was called. I hope you manage to enjoy it anyway.

No.. not again.. :(

Serenia said:
ladyforsaken said:

Hope feel better soon ((hugs))
Magalie said:
ladyforsaken said:

Hope you are feeling better today,LadyF!

Thanks ladies..

Lonely,thinking I am not much of a man, feel very unattractive.

Maybe if I ignore it, it will go away. Maybe if I continue to tune the pain out, it will eventually feel normal. Maybe if I live my life as normally as I can, it actually will be. *shrugs*

I think not being around the forum as much hasn't really helped me stay as positive as I should. But it's so hard to be there for others when I can't even be 100% on my own. I'm just not in the right frame of mind for this. I hope people here would understand if I take ages to respond to messages. I just feel so incapable right now.

Though I am thankful for the clients and colleagues who have been so understanding and supportive towards me me even in my worst moments in the past week or so. It's so hard to keep up with the forum now, let alone the reality in my own life. Things are happening even IF I "take care" of myself. So I don't know what to do really.

So tired of being probed all over. So tired of the hours of waiting and the agony of it all. I just want to live, is that so hard or too much to ask for? I fight so much just to live, and yet there are people out there who aren't exactly fighting for their life yet they don't appreciate what they have or the people around them or they just don't even care. Saddens me.. I don't ever want to be like that.

They say I'm a brave and strong person.. truthfully, I'm not either of those. Like I said.. I'm mostly just faking it to make it.

I have hundreds of Twitter followers and not a single friend. This is what happens when you don't go out much. I know that some lucky people make online friends, but I haven't been so fortunate. I wish I was a student again: I'd make more effort to stay in contact with my friends.

I feel the same thing I always feel: an omnipresent, genocidal misanthropy combined with a cold and oppressive sadness.

I hope no one will bother me for the rest of the day.

I think... well I KNOW that the above is not gonna happen.

I remember all the fantasies I have of happiness and love and peace that have never been realized.

Latest posts

Back