What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can always readjust your opinion according to recent developments. You have to, it's a matter of resolve. There's no shame in it at all.

I knew this day would come. I am happy for her, but I can't help feeling like this. What this is I am not sure, I knew she would not need me the same eventually, I knew that he would take up more of her time. I am sure it would be the same if I met someone, and I would do the same things. I miss her, but it's not like I don't see her. I am grateful she has met someone who treats her right, she deserves it.

Sometimes, I feel like people in my life only act like they care about me because they're being being patronizing. Beneath the surface they take me for some kind of retard.

I'm feeling good that Christmas is over. I am in retail.

I am also feeling good that I'm driving again. I have my road test next month and hadn't been practicing that much this past week due to the holidays. But I've driven two days in a row and I'm back to feeling more confident.

Should I ever allow my thoughts to venture there? Maybe best not, probably best not yeah, I would be stupid to actually believe it may ever be possible.

I feel like every man is a cheater, I know it's not true but... Already 2 people in my life have cheated and both are men, my ex bf and dad.

Last year ended with a sad realisation and some happiness thanks to the people who love me.

Life can be so bittersweet.

I gotta try to let it go. That's all I can do. It's their life, their words, their choices. For my own sake, gotta let it go.

It all starts again next week. No appointments over the Christmas Period has been such a blessing, childishly I wish things would stay the way they are not change.

That went really well. I didn't realise how much I would enjoy it. I am so looking forward to the next time. I feel good.

That Im hoping to see a funny movie tomorrow called Daddys Home. Going to go to movies more often thi year

1) There's just so many things to appreciate in life, yet people tend not to see them. Why focus on so much negativity?

2) This is one of those days I feel defeated. I'll get up again tomorrow.

I feel pretty much completely alone. I'm not one of those people that blames everyone but themselves; I know that I have pushed many people away and that I have burned more bridges than I can count. This fact is of little comfort to me...

user 130057 said:
I feel pretty much completely alone. I'm not one of those people that blames everyone but themselves; I know that I have pushed many people away and that I have burned more bridges than I can count. This fact is of little comfort to me...

^ Ditto.

Latest posts

Back