What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Today is the first day I haven't felt sick from the pain, hopefully it is on the mend now.

Oh, that one hurt quite a bit. I knew it was only a matter of time before I saw a picture of them.

I still think it's epilepsy. Something neurological... Well, my life is over anyways. Why I'm crying when writing this... I'm not a doctor but it's a Fact that if you have any kind of mental diseases in your medical reports, doctors won't take you seriously about anything, even if you would have physiological symptoms only. In their eyes, you're only a mental health patient and nothing else. It's always just psychosomatic and that's it. Better to suffer than see a doctor. Too many bad experiences.

please lonelyfairy don't give you, I know very well where you are coming from, but if you insist and insist you will find a doctor to listen to you

lonelyfairy said:
I still think it's epilepsy. Something neurological... Well, my life is over anyways. Why I'm crying when writing this... I'm not a doctor but it's a Fact that if you have any kind of mental diseases in your medical reports, doctors won't take you seriously about anything, even if you would have physiological symptoms only. In their eyes, you're only a mental health patient and nothing else. It's always just psychosomatic and that's it. Better to suffer than see a doctor. Too many bad experiences.

Peaches said:
please lonelyfairy don't give you, I know very well where you are coming from, but if you insist and insist you will find a doctor to listen to you

lonelyfairy said:

I try my best to not give up... It can really be anything, hopefully something much less serious than epilepsy. :/ I hope someone will take me seriously with this issue, it's really annoying and even embarrassing because it can happen in just a few of seconds in anywhere. ;_;

I'm so glad my 2-day migraine has gone.
I didn't eat anything at all yesterday due to nausea and vomiting, and could barely keep a little fluid down.

Today was a success, yet it feels weird that people think I could pull it off well above their expectations. Being ill in health doesn't mean I'm incapable. I know my CEO is concerned about me, and I deeply appreciate that, but I think he can stop seeing me as "that sickly girl" now, until something stupid happens again. In the meantime, while I've got the willpower, I'll just keep pushing myself and living life as normally as I can. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that, I don't think.. but people seem to think that I should be depressed and dark and emo all the time.

One down, one more to go.

That reminds me, I need to postpone the doctor's appointment.

I think coffee is a trigger for my migraines.

The one I had two days ago (and the one previous to that) I had been drinking more coffee than usual.

It's too much of a coincidence.

A cold, sore throat and cough. Me?? Thank God I got the weekend off to recover.

feeling so sick, hoping the snow will disappear soon so that I can have my transportation sorted out, this walking is killing me

I feel so guilty saying yes to a date, when I have this going on. We aren't setting it up this week, but everyone else involved in this is allowed to have a love life. It would in no way leave anyone neglected. Wow I am trying to justify an evening out having a nice meal with some lovely company. After everything I do for other people, it is allowed surely?

Serenia said:
I feel so guilty saying yes to a date, when I have this going on. We aren't setting it up this week, but everyone else involved in this is allowed to have a love life. It would in no way leave anyone neglected. Wow I am trying to justify an evening out having a nice meal with some lovely company. After everything I do for other people, it is allowed surely?

Of course you are allowed! You deserve a good time, of all people. Go for it, have a wonderful time and just let things go and enjoy yourself. Seriously, do it. Life's too short.. you gotta live it when you can.

Stuck in a rut. I think maybe it's time to move on. Now, if only i could work out where to move on to... or even what I should be leaving behind!

Latest posts

Back