What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I met someone recently that I like and I'm hoping there could be something between us. I'm thinking that this could be just what I need to get out of this horrible depression, because she makes me forget about all of my troubles. I'm feeling pretty happy because of her, and believe me that's not something that I really feel lately.

When my mind wanders in that direction and I wonder. I have to remember I am just not good enough. Hopefully this will help me.

Serenia said:
When my mind wanders in that direction and I wonder. I have to remember I am just not good enough. Hopefully this will help me.

That sounds entirely too negative. I'm sure you're just as worthy of good things as anyone else is. I'll have no more of this negativity, you hear me?! If all else fails, remember this... there's always bacon ;)

Cavey said:
Serenia said:

That sounds entirely too negative. I'm sure you're just as worthy of good things as anyone else is. I'll have no more of this negativity, you hear me?! If all else fails, remember this... there's always bacon ;)

Thank you for the pep talk, but in reality it is true. I need to be realistic, because otherwise I will just waste time being a fool believing I am worthy of something I am not. Even this time Bacon can't fix it, but thank you :).

I thought today was going to be busy, but I didn't expect to get that news today. My head is up me arse.

Why am I feeling like history is repeating itself? Am I really that paranoid?

I can't remember the last time I'm pain-free, it has become such a normal feeling to me that perhaps I'm not sure how to assess when I should stop pushing myself.. until it's a bit too late or much damage has been done. I'm quite tired now, exhaustion doesn't even cover it.

My colleague had to tell me I looked unwell and that my eyes were bloodshot for me to realise that I was indeed having a throbbing headache. I think there's something wrong there.

On another thought unrelated, how does one survive being stuck in a situation like this or even have hope that things could change? It really doesn't feel like it will ever happen. I can only keep trying.. but **** it I'm so tired.

I am feeling this is going to be a very hard thing to watch as he declines, but I would not want to be anywhere else.

I feel like crap right now. I know my body needed it. I can't win. I will get some fresh air, hopefully I will feel better then and ready to get some jobs done.

I'm wondering where the me of the last 3 years has disappeared to. I see flashes of him every now and again, but then he disappears and is replaced with an angry, bitter, aggressive and condescending know-it-all.

Wondering what the hell is wrong with some people. Respecting another persons wishes isn't a bad thing, deal with it and grow up

I feel like a ball of aches. Was trying to avoid staring at a screen today, but there's not much choice in that. Should probably eat, eventually. It's been nearly 24 hours.

Just found out me ex-wife (son's mother) is having a new baby with her new husband. I'm really happy for her as she's been trying for years with him. I do however feel really depressed remembering how happy we were planning and preparing for ours... life hasn't been remotely the same since she left 5 years ago and I really am happy for her to finally have everything she wants coming together.. I just know its the last nail in the coffin of hope for us ever fixing things. Its a mixed emotional rollercoaster...

Latest posts

Back