What are you feeling right now??

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

This is a thread were you can post anytime at all what your feeling at this present moment: Its 12:10 pm in Australia and this is what im currently feeling right now.

im just feeling bad right now. I really am so overwhelmed by others, i feel so alienated, so disconnected, i feel so jealous, and that for itself makes me feel like a worthless piece of honeysuckle!!!

Im kinda suicidal right now

I dont know what to feel, there has been so many bad things that has happened to my life, so I feel a little confused and so lost

I feel like Im the worsest human being to ever walk this earth (in terms of success, financially, intelligence, friendship)

I feel like I have an IQ of a 5 year old

I feel so angry and frustrated I just want to die

I feel ignored all the time, I feel like a ghost, I dont exist

I feel like a loser

I feel so alone, and even if I was in a group of people or work colleagues I would feel so lonely

I feel that there is so little time, that time goes so quick as if the clock is on steroids. If I dont do something incredible before I turn 20 its all over cause.....

I just feel that everyone's life is decided at the age of 20, career and social and economic wise.

I feel so much anxiety and fear, I am afraid of what will happen in the future

I feel that I am in the cross road of my life, I feel i really need to do something in my life right now!!! or else

I would feel that its all too late

I feel like a living nomad, with no f***king direction in my life at all

I feel like all of this too except I'm much older than you. What I wouldn't give to be 20 again. :D

You're really so young. When you get older you'll be able to see that. You've got plenty of time to do whatever you want and then to do it again lol.

Most people I've know didn't even really get their start until the late 20s. People who can get their roots at your age or even in a few years of your age are our most successful people in society. If a person defines success in a materialistic way that is.

So just relax..... it's really a lot earlier than you think/know.

Guest said:
This is a thread were you can post anytime at all what your feeling at this present moment: Its 12:10 pm in Australia and this is what im currently feeling right now.

im just feeling bad right now. I really am so overwhelmed by others, i feel so alienated, so disconnected, i feel so jealous, and that for itself makes me feel like a worthless piece of honeysuckle!!!

Im kinda suicidal right now

I dont know what to feel, there has been so many bad things that has happened to my life, so I feel a little confused and so lost

I feel like Im the worsest human being to ever walk this earth (in terms of success, financially, intelligence, friendship)

I feel like I have an IQ of a 5 year old

I feel so angry and frustrated I just want to die

I feel ignored all the time, I feel like a ghost, I dont exist

I feel like a loser

I feel so alone, and even if I was in a group of people or work colleagues I would feel so lonely

I feel that there is so little time, that time goes so quick as if the clock is on steroids. If I dont do something incredible before I turn 20 its all over cause.....

I just feel that everyone's life is decided at the age of 20, career and social and economic wise.

I feel so much anxiety and fear, I am afraid of what will happen in the future

I feel that I am in the cross road of my life, I feel i really need to do something in my life right now!!! or else

I would feel that its all too late

I feel like a living nomad, with no f***king direction in my life at all

Latest posts

Back