What are you going to change starting today/near future?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

INTERPOL

Reaction score
Starting today i'm going to try and be more social and try and talk to people without worrying constantly about what they might be thinking about me.

My job stresses me out as the day progresses. From morning to about noon, I'm cool. But I start to feel a bit irritated a few hours from leaving. I'd like to try (again) today (it's 1AM here) to feel good throughout my entire time there. I want to be calm and cool the whole way.

When the weather gets a bit nicer, and that will be soon, I am going to stop making excuses for not getting out of the house and at least taking a walk. There may not be any stores, coffee shops, or public transportation for me to go anywhere, but at least I'll "get going!"

jjam said:
My job stresses me out as the day progresses. From morning to about noon, I'm cool. But I start to feel a bit irritated a few hours from leaving. I'd like to try (again) today (it's 1AM here) to feel good throughout my entire time there. I want to be calm and cool the whole way.

Let me know how your day goes! :p

WishingWell said:
When the weather gets a bit nicer, and that will be soon, I am going to stop making excuses for not getting out of the house and at least taking a walk. There may not be any stores, coffee shops, or public transportation for me to go anywhere, but at least I'll "get going!"

I LOVE going on walks, I'll even go out when it's pissing rain lol, ipod and a long walk, can't be beaten :p

Latest posts

Back