What are you listening to?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NeverMore said:
Qui said:

That video was pretty good, whenever he said "Knock me out" it reminded me of this song for some reason:

When the guy sings "....and I believe the world..." it sounds similar I guess. The guy standing in front of the tank, wow, now there's someone who is standing up for something he believes, he's got some courage I've got some respect for him that's for sure...

That was pretty sweet. Yeah, the tank tried to go around him but he kept moving so he was right in front of it.

anyway, here's what I'm listening to right now;
The Hand That Feeds -Nine Inch Nails

mimizu said:
NeverMore said:

"This video is unavailable." :(
Now I will never know what it was.

It's Matchbox Twenty-how far we've come, now you will know, and knowing is half the battle:p
I'm listening to:
Queens of the Stone Age- Go with the Flow

it's a good song though the video is a tad wacky:D

mink said:

I like cold play, This is one of there best songs.

*when you love someone and it goes to wast, could it be wears?* :(

I am very drunk right now and listening to this song and wising I was not hear all alone :( I feel so sad right now :(:(:(:(:(:(:( There are not a nuff smile faces for me.

Disturbed
stupify

*sighs* my first rock concert it was rad

ohh cheer up bluey

how about a happy face :D

yay happy faces

:D :D :D :D :D

evanescencefan91 said:
Disturbed
stupify

*sighs* my first rock concert it was rad

ohh cheer up bluey

how about a happy face :D

yay happy faces

:D :D :D :D :D

:D There you go,, You cert keep a good man down, I was a bit down yesterday but am moor then happy again to day, Thanks for the smiles.

As long as you keep getting bake up it don't matter how many times you get knocked down. I just got back up :)

I'm listening to the heater blowing on the paper flowers on my ceiling. There's 41 of them hanging from strings and they make a little paper scraping noise whenever the heater blown them into eachother. It's a nice sound, I think.

lol that would be a good idea :) Don't think I would be any good at it tho. I love music but have not got as great noleg on it.

One of the greatest songs ever

bluey said:
lol that would be a good idea :) Don't think I would be any good at it tho. I love music but have not got as great noleg on it.
Yeah well anyone can start it if they feel like it lol. I'm bad at starting threads. :rolleyes:

bluey said:
One of the greatest songs ever

Agree.

another good one :)

lol mink, I don't think your that bad at starting threads. Is that a hint ;) I might do it another day :) are you can do it :p:p:p lol

Latest posts

Back