What are you listening to?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lonely Boy from OZ said:
Placebo- Pure Morning

A friend in need is a friend in deed, a friend with weed is better :D I use to have friends like that :( know I do not have any friends at all.

Its going to be lonely this christmas,,, It would be extremely funny if it wasn't so messed up...............

ThatOneGuy said:
Just post what you are listening to right now.

I just called my local bookstore and they are holding an item for me that I am getting ready to go pick up, it is called "The Magic of Believing" by Claude M. Bristol (on cd). (note: his other book called "TNT the power within you" is awesome also). I have been feeling sorry for myself, upset when I see other people with their happy families when I don't have one, lonely, misunderstood, etc... and I am getting tired of moping around. I can only mope for just so long, then I have to take action. All of this negativity is going to destroy me. I am glad that others have families and are happy. It is no ones job to make me happy, that's entirely up to me, so today I begin....

The truth is that happiness is inside of all of us, it is just a state of mind, a mindset. Happiness is not what society leads us to believe it is (cars, homes, money, the perfect family, the perfect mate,...). We all have the ability and opportunity to obtain it for ourselves. We all give so much power to others over us (he said this about me, my mom said that about me, my husband left me, no girl wants me, etc...), all of those people need to stop passing judgement on us and focus on themselves for a change - but- that's not going to happen so we are the only ones who can make the change. We block out what they are saying (blah, blah, blah) and we start getting good information in for a change. The human mind is so vulnerable to negative thoughts, they are like a cancer, at least there is a cure for this kind of cancer. With the coming of a new year I wish for all of us a new positive mindset, a zest for life and prosperity.

Merry Christmas!!!!
(I am sitting home alone on Christmas day with no where to go and no one to hang out with but thats ok, I will have my new book to delve into - it is the start of a whole new me!!!!)

Lonelygirl456 said:
ThatOneGuy said:
Just post what you are listening to right now.

I just called my local bookstore and they are holding an item for me that I am getting ready to go pick up, it is called "The Magic of Believing" by Claude M. Bristol (on cd). (note: his other book called "TNT the power within you" is awesome also). I have been feeling sorry for myself, upset when I see other people with their happy families when I don't have one, lonely, misunderstood, etc... and I am getting tired of moping around. I can only mope for just so long, then I have to take action. All of this negativity is going to destroy me. I am glad that others have families and are happy. It is no ones job to make me happy, that's entirely up to me, so today I begin....

The truth is that happiness is inside of all of us, it is just a state of mind, a mindset. Happiness is not what society leads us to believe it is (cars, homes, money, the perfect family, the perfect mate,...). We all have the ability and opportunity to obtain it for ourselves. We all give so much power to others over us (he said this about me, my mom said that about me, my husband left me, no girl wants me, etc...), all of those people need to stop passing judgement on us and focus on themselves for a change - but- that's not going to happen so we are the only ones who can make the change. We block out what they are saying (blah, blah, blah) and we start getting good information in for a change. The human mind is so vulnerable to negative thoughts, they are like a cancer, at least there is a cure for this kind of cancer. With the coming of a new year I wish for all of us a new positive mindset, a zest for life and prosperity.

Merry Christmas!!!!
(I am sitting home alone on Christmas day with no where to go and no one to hang out with but thats ok, I will have my new book to delve into - it is the start of a whole new me!!!!)

You sound like a very positive person that's going for some difficult times.

Glad to hear you have a plan for christmas day :) I am lucky I have my mum and dads to go to but at the end of the day I well be back home all alone. Probably chill on hear with a beer are two,, any way that's kinder my plan. To be honest I am looking forward to getting to next year and being done with this one and trying to start a fresh like yourself.. ps this should probably had have its own thread and not posted on hear lol But what do I know ;)

pps am lessening to what NeverMore posted Muse-Starlight

ppps Welcome hear Lonelygirl456, Hope to see you again :)

Hi Bluey,
Thanks for the welcome and the reply.
Yes, next year will be a turning point for us.
Bring it on!!!

Qui said:

That video was pretty good, whenever he said "Knock me out" it reminded me of this song for some reason:

When the guy sings "....and I believe the world..." it sounds similar I guess. The guy standing in front of the tank, wow, now there's someone who is standing up for something he believes, he's got some courage I've got some respect for him that's for sure...

Lost in the Oilfield said:
To a very good song... ThAnKs DD!

The Cinematic Orchestra
To Build A Home

Never heard that song B4 but it suits the mood am in,,(chilled out and relaxed) and just thinking about stuff in a relaxing way with a cup of tea.

Thanks for posting it

NeverMore said:
I'm listening to Muse-Starlight

Muse is my favorite band. <3

Anyways, I'm listening to the sound of my keyboard's keys being typed upon.

Latest posts

Back