What are you listening to?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Rohini I was just listening to that one myself. Had a sudden urge to listen to some Nirvana so I just threw on my playlist and let it go. Was mostly listening to songs from that With The Lights Out set since it has some nice demos and whatnot on it.

@Rohini I was just listening to that one myself. Had a sudden urge to listen to some Nirvana so I just threw on my playlist and let it go. Was mostly listening to songs from that With The Lights Out set since it has some nice demos and whatnot on it.
I know so many Nirvana songs from youth, but many of the names of the songs escapes me, like "pay to play" as soon as it started I'm singing along because I know it. I love being reminded of songs that I forgot about :)
"With the Lights Out.." was great, 'Sliver' done acoustic was actually pretty good..
aghh, now I will be listening to all of the forgotten Nirvana songs I love tonight :ROFLMAO:

I know so many Nirvana songs from youth, but many of the names of the songs escapes me, like "pay to play" as soon as it started I'm singing along because I know it. I love being reminded of songs that I forgot about :)
"With the Lights Out.." was great, 'Sliver' done acoustic was actually pretty good..
aghh, now I will be listening to all of the forgotten Nirvana songs I love tonight :ROFLMAO:
Don't feel bad I forget song names too. Like earlier I was actually looking for Sliver because I love that song, but I couldn't remember the name. All I could think of were the lyrics, so I ended up going song by song until I found the **** thing. Listen to the demo called Beans. It's weird and also kinda hilarious. I might just post it just for the hell of it 🤣

Don't feel bad I forget song names too. Like earlier I was actually looking for Sliver because I love that song, but I couldn't remember the name. All I could think of were the lyrics, so I ended up going song by song until I found the **** thing. Listen to the demo called Beans. It's weird and also kinda hilarious. I might just post it just for the hell of it 🤣

Classic Kurt/Nirvana humor :ROFLMAO: how did he do that??

Classic Kurt/Nirvana humor :ROFLMAO: how did he do that??
I don't know, but it's hilarious and just seems completely random. I mean it's a song about someone sitting naked and not only eating, but also drinking beans?? I really miss Kurt.

I'll add a song just so I'm sort of on topic lol

I don't know, but it's hilarious and just seems completely random. I mean it's a song about someone sitting naked and not only eating, but also drinking beans?? I really miss Kurt.
He had some weird obsession with beans.. LOL - Francis BEAN - who, by the way, looks so much like him now that she's older.
I was watching some of his old interviews a few months ago..

That's a good one in case you're interested..
Ok so the obvious next question.. did you like Hole? I actually really did like "Live Through This" and begrudgingly I did think "Celebrity Skin" was good - Thanks to Billy Corgan :x

@Rohini He was just weird in general, though that always drew me to him lol. I wonder what his daughter says when asked about the Bean part of her name, it must be awkward at times trying to explain. I remember watching that interview. At one point I was going all through youtube looking for interviews and just random clips, like funny moments and whatnot. I also watched some documentaries on Netflix years ago, though I can't remember what they were called.

When it comes to Hole, I can't even remember if I've heard any songs. I probably have and just don't remember, though to be fair my memory is just total shite.

Got the urge to listen to one of my favorite bands perform their song about another of my favorite bands, so I'm listening to this lol

This tune is flipping awesome, it gives me a weird urge to swap my motorcycle jacket and bangs for a Weller cut and a green parka with a (fake) fur lined hood.

Latest posts

Back