What are you listening to?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NOW 159: spy in the cab
160: st vitus dance
161: stigmata martyr

continued on

1172 items [ 3 days + 11:22:52 ] [6.4.29 gib]

( current playlist, maybe one_fifth of total music files)

Morrissey _ Everyday is like Sunday

That song is being re released and Moz is doing some interviews on the wireless in the next few days. hes always got something interesting to say :cool:

I saw that version of the song posted above. His interaction with the crowd is unbelievable......probably my fav youtube.

Then i will have a soak in the bath and listen to the Craig Charles funk and soul show .

Fleshtones - Killing By Degrees

Ahh I love true colours.
Am listening to th song off the end of heat by moby. Cant decide if I like the unkle version better tho.

Also by gas

Does anyone know where the icon is to embed youtube vids in your reply cos I cant find it?

41lxqmhSGoL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Budgie - Hot as a Docker's Armpit

[youtube]/v/Tqd223NBY4s?fs=1&hl=en_GB[/youtube]

I saw someone's tool signiture above so started lookin for tool covers - I love this from 3min 30 though I wish the end was(were?) a bit faster/ higher.

^^ cool, you got it !!!

I am listening to Leonard Cohen. I like Leonard Cohen

[youtube]/v/kzWeN-bVDUc?fs=1&hl=en_US[/youtube]

This is my wedding song, only the Jeff Buckly version

how sappy and traditional. I do love that man.

Yeah i have jeffs version.

Only heard and got into these recently....there isnt enough time to listen to EVERYONE

51TMuji17mL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Yeah cheers eris! :D ...I meant to say thanks in that post but then deleted it when I edited it. :rolleyes2:

[youtube]My_YHRIFrZg?fs=1&hl=en_GB[/youtube]

Sons of the silent age - david Bowie

I am a massive Bowie fan , and this as never been a fav until the other day when i was playing Heroes lp. It just lept out at me after all these years ( a bit like i want you( shes so heavy) by the beatles)

Mr.shankly said:
I am a massive Bowie fan , and this as never been a fav until the other day when i was playing Heroes lp. It just lept out at me after all these years ( a bit like i want you( shes so heavy) by the beatles)

I like _some_ Bowie. Im not really a fan of his eighties stuff. I would say "five years" is probably my fav song by him,and i also like some of his late nineties collaborations.

Bowie has been a HUGE influence to some of my favorite bands, like Bauhaus, Placebo, and PJ Harvey

pj harvey - down by the water

[youtube]/v/bzTEoEFaRUQ?fs=1&hl=en_US[/youtube]

Livin' Blues - I Came Home At Night

Latest posts

Back